Pope- "your the smart one"

Description: talking to Pope about college.
Warnings: none
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I sat on Popes bed as he focused on his work in front of him, I smiled as he frowned down at the piece of paper. He was currently working on something to do with his scholarship, some type of essay, I was so happy for him, he'd been working so hard.
"What are you smiling at?" Pope looked up at me, my smile grew as I shook my head.
"Nothing" Pope smiled back before looking back down at his essay. Again I focused back on him and he thought about what to right.
"I can't focus when you look at me" he looked back up at me, the pen still in his hand.
"Oh should I leave" I joked pushing myself up of the bed.
"No" Pope grabbed my hand pulling me back down.
"Then what" I laughed as Pope leant down kissing me quickly before pulling away. I then turned to look at his essay, it seemed to be pages long. Like I said I was happy for Pope but at the same time I was sad, what was things going to me for us, our relationship.
"Hey, you okay?" Pope pushed the hair that had fallen onto my face out the way.
"Just thinking" I rested my chin on my knee as I looked over at him.
"Want to talk about it?" He placed his pen down giving me his fall attention.
"I was just thinking about the future" I forced a smile as I looked at him.
"What about it?" He questioned as if he had never thought about it.
"When you go to college and I'm here" I started the play with the blanket on his bed. Silence took over the room, I know neither of us really knew what to say after that.
"You could always apply to" I let out a laugh shaking my head.
"We both know that's not going to happen" I looked up at him.
"Why not?" He pushed his essay out the way.
"Because your the smart one, the one that's going to get out of here" I bite the inside of my cheek.
"Your smart" Pope placed his hand on my cheek forcing me to look back at him. "If you wanted to go to college you can" I rolled my eyes shaking my head. "I'm being serious y/n you need to believe in yourself more" again Pope forced me to look at him. Again he leant forward giving me another quick kiss. I smiled pulling away and pushing Pope back.
"Okay time to go back to your essay" Pope sighed throwing his head back.
"I really don't want to know" I let out a laugh shaking my head.
"If you don't get it finished your parents will blame me, meaning I won't be able to come over as much" Pope thought over what I said.
"Not my mom, my dad would" he pulled his essay back on to true bed before picking the pen back up. I turned pulling my phone out my pocket. "Hey y/n" I turned looking over at Pope.
"Yeah" I placed my phone down.
"I love you" I smiled at the boy.
"I love you" a blush crept across his face before turning back to the essay.

••••
I hope you guys liked
Request are open
X