Inviting him

"Oh get the fuck up" Jennie's body flew off the couch "Your TV time is over" the blondie jump-landed on the couch, positioning herself in a comfortable way.

"Where is Jisoo?" She looked over the apartment as Lisa shrugged, a can of Pepsi in her hand "ever since she was with lover boy she's been starry eyed. They're going strong" she brought the can to her lips, making a sipping noise to purposely annoy Jennie.

"You're an ass" the pink haired girl walked to the small kitchen as jisoo came in, a white puppy in her arms "Jisoo! Where were you?" She ran over to her, engulfing her in a tight hug "Lisa's been bullying you?" The dog set off as she chuckled

"So, how was the date yesterday?" Jennie playfully nudged her "we were going to wait for you but you were late"

"It was good" she said "we went to a coffee shop then he took me to his apartment and-" Jennie and Lisa loudly gasped, both now looking at her "his apartment?"

"Oh my god. Jisoo, really? Finally!" The shorter gushed "how was it?"

"Good-" Jennie held in her squeal "- we danced and I found out that he's a really good cook" silence followed as jisoo looked at the weird expressions on their faces "what?"

"The actual fuck are you talking about? That's all? You're lying" Lisa scooted closer "you're telling me a girl and a boy, mind you- 20 years old at that- were all alone in an apartment, but they didn't fuck each other? No, you didn't fuck each other? Gimme a break" she tossed the can into a garbage bin, walking towards the other two.

"Jisoo, I'm pretty sure he wanted you done. You did something? Spill" they suspiciously eyed their friend "maybe it's just that rusty mind of your. You better know you two are neck-deep in each other. Just sayin"

"Actually, he did get little intimate. But I told him it's not time" they looked at each other, then at Jisoo. Lisa scoffs "I knew you were an old hag but holy fuck! You were with that god and you didn't fuck him yourself? You're not normal. Any girl would've jumped him in seconds" she made weird hand gestures like she usually does when she gets worked up.

"Lisa, relationships aren't all about being all over each other" Jisoo sighs "at least not to me"

"Man what's wrong with him, too. if I was a boy I totally would've licked you clean. Instantly. " Lisa shrugged "you guys taking the long route, looks like you're both in it to stay" jisoo's phone rang and she looked at the screen

"Oh, it's mom!" She answered the phone, her mother's soft voice on the other side. 'Jisoo, baby! How are you?'
Jisoo pouted after she heard her mother's voice. She missed her.
"Fine, mommy. Same old stuff"

'Well, are you free tomorrow night? How about a family dinner?' The girl thought about her new boyfriend, pausing for a second "yeah.. I might bring someone too, can I?" her lips form a thin line. 'of course, baby. and tell your friends I said hi!' Jisoo smiled "yeah sure, I will. Love you" silence followed the beeping phone as jisoo held in a smile

"Jennie! Lisa! Mom says hi" she loudly informs them as she walked back to her bedroom, sitting on her bed and taking out her phone to text Taehyung.

Too late, she realized that she didn't have his phone number.

"Should I go to his apartment? I don't wanna look like a creep though.." she thought for a second. "You know what? Fuck it. I'm going" she grabs a hoodie and runs to the door, hoping the girls wouldn't notice.

The boy lived somewhat close to her own apartment, about two blocks away.
'Just think of it as making up for the fat piece of pie you had for breakfast'

Slipping on a black cap, the girl speed walks through the veil of darkness surrounding her. She tugs at her lilac sweatpants, sighing through her nose and breathing in the cool air.

She watched as packed and almost empty cars sped by, as dog owners walked with their pets, and babies carried by their parents pass her. Life never stops, she thought. no matter how good or bad, time will pass.

She slips on the hoodie cap when she spotted her destination, on top of her black cap. Her eyes scan the area, turning left and right before an eerie feeling creeps into her heart and she hurries "I hope he isn't busy"

The girl now stands before a wooden door, her arm up in a knocking position when she notices the bell beside her.

She holds her breath as her fingers slowly press the button, hearing a ring from inside the apartment. And cue her rapid heart beats.

She bites her lower lip, nervousness pooling in her mind as she stands there, waiting for a response. She hears footsteps and the door clicks "who is it?" His eye peeks through a small opening, looking at her for a second. Jisoo hears a surprised 'oh' before chain like sounds break the silence.

"Jisoo!" He opens the door widely and they both look at each other "how did you come here? Are you okay?" He worriedly stares at her and heat creeps up to her face. He was clearly about to sleep; dressed in his black shorts and a crumpled white shirt.

"I didn't really have your number and I wanted you to come to dinner at my parent's but I didn't have your number so I walked all the way here to invite you to come have dinner at my parent's tomorrow night" she avoids his gaze, nervousness now feasting on her. He laughed.

"Hold on! You said that so quickly, I didn't hear anything" he said as he still laughs "come in" he walks in, the girl following him.

"Can you replay what you said?" He sits down on the couch, jisoo sitting next to him "yeah. Are you free tomorrow night?" She asked.

"Pretty sure. Why?" He raises his eyebrows and she goes silent

"I.. was thinking if you could have dinner at my parent's" she puckers her lips "can you?" They both raise their eyebrows at each other, both cracking up seconds after.

"I have no idea- why this is funny" Taehyung says, still cackling at her. Soon, they calm down "anything for you" he winks and she hits his arm "maybe you should've asked for my phone earlier" he cracks up again

The girl quickly gets up "Okay! I'm in a hurry, but now that I have your number, I could sleep like a baby" he follows her back to the door, squishing her cheeks and surprising her by stealing a quick kiss

"Sleep tight" he tightly hugs her as she squirms, her arms barely hugging him back "let go" she steps back and pecks him on the cheek, a smile on his face.

"Bye" they look at each other for seconds as they wave, both smiling. "Bye" he slowly closes the door and she hears a 'text me when you get back home!'

"Sure!" She whisper shouts as she chuckles, making her way back to her apartment.

After a good twenty minute walk, she finally struggles to relax her body under her comfortable duvet. The girl thinks about the boy who came into her life as a 'ding' wakes her from her trance.

'Goodnight. Dream about me tonight!' She chuckles at the weirdo. Yeah sure. The brunette turns and snuggles deeper into her bed.

'God, please bless me with a dream about him!'