Chapter 31

I hummed myself a tune whilst attaching shells to a thin piece of string. Small shells that shimmered like pearls in the sunlight. I was making it for Fin. I had convinced Daz to go and check on him this evening, just to make sure he was okay. I slid a pearl onto the string, so it rested right in the middle. I hoped this would serve as a reminder of the ocean to him, so he knew where he came from. I was also making it so if one day fate would let us meet again, I would know it was him. I looked up to the sky from my position on a rock under the sea. It was a beautiful clear day and the ocean was calm. I continued humming and fixing my necklace when Daz appeared.

"That's a sad tune," He stated. "Are you worrying?"

I nodded and finished off the necklace, bringing it to my lips and whispering an old charm I had learnt when I was a child.

"The wind is a messenger, the ocean is better, bring your true self back to me."

"Are you enchanting it?" Daz questioned coming to sit by me on the rock. He ran his hand over my golden tail and kissed the top of my head.

"I hope so, I'm not sure if it works but when he holds this and thinks about where he came from, I think he'll feel a pull to the ocean," I whispered, stroking my thumb over the pearl.

"I'll leave it with him tonight," Daz promised.

"Did you see him?" I asked. Daz had been back to the island this morning to see if he could see any human with Fin.

"No, but I'll find him tonight. I thought it was best not to go snooping around on the humans land during the day." He replied.

I nodded and swished my tail about. I felt very down but I hoped we made the right decision and hopefully one day we can meet again. Sometimes I felt happy that Fin was with the humans because he was out of danger. However, other times I felt like an awful person. I didn't know what to do for the best and my mind was spinning in a thousand directions!

"You need some cheering up," Daz smiled and pulled me up and spun me around in the water.

It made me laugh and he looked into my eyes and I looked back into his. I'm so lucky to have this merman. Daz leaned in and pressed his lips to mine, I kissed him back, slipping my tongue in to meet his.

"It's been a while," Daz chuckled, brushing my hair back.

"I know, follow me." I grinned, taking his hand and leading him back to the cave we spent the night in.

I switched to my human form and Daz's lustful eyes had turned slightly purple from arousal. I blushed and played with my hair as he swam up to me, still in merform.

"You're so beautiful, Atlas." He ran his hand down my chest until it settled firmly on my waist. "And all mine."

Daz kissed me hard and changed forms as we sunk to the cave floor. His hardening erection rubbed against my leg and I felt a wave of tingles spread through my body as mine grew. Daz kissed down my neck, sucking and biting at the sensitive skin making me softly moan. His hand grabbed hold of my member and he gave it a few pulls, enticing more sounds of pleasure from me. I reached down and took hold of his cock and slid my hand up and down him.

Daz groaned. "Atlas, baby," He hissed and thrust his hips up as I moved my hand faster.

As we kissed, I slowly sat up and pushed him down, so I was on top. I moved my body down so my mouth was level with his erection and I took him into my mouth. I ran my tongue down his shaft and cupped his balls and gently squeezed. I bobbed my head up and down and sucked him from base to tip, stopping at the head and swirling my tongue over it. Daz groaned and reached down and guided my head down again and thrust his hips up. He kept a fistful of my hair and moved my head up and down as I sucked him. I touched myself too and felt my eyes grow darker with lust and love for this merman.