Chapter 1

I wake up to my door being pounded on "EMERGENCY WE NEED YOU OUT HERE NOW!!!!!!!" "Why?" "WE ARE BEING ATTACKED!!!!!!!!" "okay" I get out of bed throw on clothes and sleepily walk out into the hall only to almost get hit in the head by a kunai. "I'm awake!" I run back into my room and grab my gear. I jump out the window so I don't get another face full of sharp metal. I get a glimpse of the headband of the attacker, rogue, I hate rogues. Why are they attacking us we've done nothing to them to make them do this. Whatever I throw a shuriken at him and miss by an inch I throw a total of 10 kunai and 15 shuriken 6 total hit at this one guy but he keeps running, until I hit him once in the back and he is paralyzed. I go back to the others to find 8 of them dead. I call and tell the medic to take them away. I then told the other Genin ninjas to follow me to tell the Hokage about what happened. "THE VILLAGE HAS BEEN ATTACKED!!!" "I know I saw them leave from here. We are looking into what they came to find." " Well do you want us to follow them?" "no go back to what you were doing, NOW."

I will add more my readers but it will take a while. Sorry for the inconvenience. If you have anything to say post in the comments. =^_^= Edited every week!