•|• The Author •|•

•Basics•

Name: He clicked profusely at his computer as he realized his deadline was really soon and he barely had enough time to write this book, the sound echoed in the room as you tried to get his attention but failed since he was way too focused on what he was doing at the moment, his fingers looked like they might break from how fast he was going. You tried once again but alas, it was a failed attempt. ( Jiwoo Park )

Age: You eventually gave up trying to get his attention and just sat on the couch, crossing your arms gently and leaning back into the comfortable furniture. Someone eventually bumped into you and exclaimed loudly as she tried to figure out who was there, her hands touched your knees and she tilted her head to the side in confusion. "You're not my brothers.." She concluded since she could tell the texture was different from her brothers, so she backed away slowly and tried to feel for if something was behind her. ( 20 )

Sexuality: She clattered into a table and landed on her bottom, rubbing it softly and trying to not cry since it hurt so much, but ended up crying loudly which alarmed her little brother that was typing away at his laptop still as he sat on the couch. He set the laptop down gently and got up swiftly from his spot while uncrossing his legs, rushing over to her instantly and checking on her. "Mira..! It's Jiwoo, you alright?" He made sure to announce himself, then placed his hand on her, her own hand wrapped around his arms slowly as she hugged him. "Mm..." She nodded. ( Gay )

Species: ( Human )

Gender: She eventually stopped crying and wiped her tears gently as she tried not to smudge her makeup that Min-Ho had done for her this morning, her knitted sweater hung loosely on her. "Who's there?" She asked as she pointed in a direction she thought you were at, but then looked a little down at Jiwoo since he was smaller than her. "Also, is my makeup smudged?" Mira questioned, and Jiwoo checked and shook his head gently. "Not at all, I can fix your mascara though if you want." ( Male )

•Appearance•

( 6'5, tall and lanky! )

Nationality: ( Korean )

•Background info•

Strengths: She nodded and fished for her makeup in her pocket, finally finding it and handing it to him gently once she felt to see what it was, feeling the little brail that said 'mascara' on the bottom. "Here." She said and handed it to her brother, opening her eyes wide so he could easily apply it for her. "Alright, try not to blink, okay?" He said to her gently, and twisted the top off to use the soft bristles to apply the dark mascara. He seemed so busy earlier and didn't seem to pay attention to anything, but as soon as his sister had hurt herself he put down everything and went to her.( He's pretty good under pressure if I do say so myself!! He leaves things to the last minute sadly but can get them done just right he before they're due, one time he went to a meeting for the publisher he works for about a story he was planing, which he didn't actually plan at all and made a best seller off of something that he just had thought about. Jiwoo is logical but is friendly with people, and enjoys his work a lot despite how he may act about it, and with how sleep deprived he is. He likes to make jokes and tends to take things not as serious as he should or take things as little as the way you should spread peanut butter as serious as if a family member had just passed away. He has a certain thing he has to do at all times when he's doing his routine, but because he just HAS to do those things and takes such a long time doing them he doesn't have the time to do his manuscripts sometimes. He just HAS to have things he perfect to his tastes. )