Skirts

-the one where jinyoung likes to wear skirts.

After a stressful day of school, Jinyoung found himself alone in the house. A smile spread wide on the boy's face as he ran up the stairs to his room. He practically slammed the door and threw his bookbag on his desk before going under his bed and pulling out a large box. He opened the box slowly revealing his collection of skirts. They ranged in style and length but each and every single one looked beautiful on him.

Jinyoung rummaged through the box, before pulling out a white pleated skirt. A small squeal left his lips before he quickly pulled off his pants, replacing them with the skirt almost instantly.  He walked over to his mirror to admire how he looked, smiling at the sight before him. 

He felt cute. 

He was cute. 

"This skirt makes my butt look bigger," he mumbled before grabbing his phone and taking pictures of himself. Some more innocent than others.  

He lounged for a while before taking off his skirt, not wanting to get caught with it on when his parents got home. He folded it nicely then slide the box back under his bed. Jinyoung grabbed a pair of sweats from his closet and threw them on. He grabbed his phone and made his way downstairs. 

"Hello dear," his mom greeted as he made his way down, "How was your day?"

"Fine," Jinyoung answered robotically, "Nothing special." 

His mother sighed, "It's always 'fine'. Never interesting, huh?" 

Jinyoung shrugged and made a turn for the kitchen, his mother followed behind. 

"You know you ought to find something to make you excited." 

"I do."

 "Mhm like, what? Singing?" His mother scoffed a bit.   

Jinyoung nodded as he pulled out some leftovers, "Yeah, singing." 

"And what else?" 

Jinyoung sighed before throwing his food in the microwave. He wanted to say dressing up, wearing his skirts, and feeling cute but he knew to hold his tongue. 

"Why don't you try a sport? Something more masculine." 

"What do you mean something more masculine?" He turned to look at his mother, a bit of disgust on his face.

"Oh, honey it's not like that! I'm not saying that singing is 'girly' it's just you're so...soft?" 

"I'm soft?"

Before his mother could respond, the microwave went off with a loud 'beep'! Jinyoung grabbed his food and a pair of chopsticks out the drawer. 

"Jinyoung, I didn't mean it like that-" his mother began to say but he was halfway up the stairs before she could finish.  

Jinyoung closed his door rather harshly before sitting at his desk and eating.  

"What's wrong with being soft?" he mumbled between his bites. 

His thoughts were quickly replaced when he saw that Mark and Jackson were facetiming him. 

"How dare you call me without an appointment," Jinyoung answered with an eye-roll. 

"Sorry, forgot to go through your secretary. Would you like us to call again later?" Mark replied.  

"Fuck your appointment this is important," Jackson whined, "Please help us study for the Calculus Final. Please!"