Shower with bruises

WARNING: Smutty content, +18

"I'm riot", his dreads bobbed when he raised his head to look at me. I was returned to the couch by Tank, who left shortly after. "Riot", i raised an eyebrow "Really? Riot and Tank?". He made a muffled noise which i suspected was a chuckle "we like to keep our identities hidden from the authorities". I let out a "oh" before trying on a smile "My name is y/n". Then i fell quiet. Had i hidden my identity? The previous hours seemed dimmed and blurry. We both sat still and silent, watching each others like preys and predators. Who was going to say something. It turned out to be riot. "You should take a shower and i can wash your clothes, get off all the cs particles", he let out an inviting hand which i had no other choice but to grab. I knew damn well i couldn't get up on my own. "I-i", i looked down at my feet "I hate to ask this but, but could you help me?". I promised that if he didn't still have his helmet on he would raise an eyebrow. "I can't stand on my own", i tried to ignore how close his body was "i dont think i'm capable of showering". He chuckled, probably directed at me and not with me "you want help?". I could feel a brush threatening "shut up". I joined the laugh creeping behind the mask as he somehow nodded "il help, no worries".

I was stripped down to my underwear, hands nervously fumbling with the last of my clothing. Riot was sitting on top of the toilet, leaned against the wall behind him. I felt his burning eyes stroking my body from behind his helmet. For a polite guy with manners he wasn't scared to let me know he was watching me in my privacy. "So", i needed to break the silent desperately "what do you look like under the mask?". He stood still, didn't move a muscle. I for a second thought he simply did not hear me but then he lifted both his huge hands and clicked the sides of the helmet. i could feel my heartbeat beating so hard i could've sworn i felt my ribs shattering. He slowly lifted the helmet revealing a handsome face. Dark mocha skin glistering in the sweat from the helmet. A well trimmed sculptured beard and a sudden hit of cologne was what i noticed first. Short after it was his caramel dark eyes moving up and down my body freely with no shame. Lips tucked in between cologne commercial worthy perl teeth. The thick dreads were tucked in a lazy pulled together ponytail at the low on his backhead.

Fuck, did he have to be that attractive. I was now more intimidated then before, but now for completely different reasons. This man? This ridiculously good looking man was going to help me shower. "Not what you thought i was going to look like?", he brought me back from my daydreams and i realized i had been silently watching him for too long. I quickly collected myself as i smiled embarrassed "to be honest, i don't even think i was expecting a human beneath". He chuckled and stood up with the helmet under his arm. "You can try to shower, call me if you need help", he turned his backside to me to finally give me the privacy i needed. Relieved i dragged of the last clothing protecting my "innocence" as i on dangerously shaky legs moved my way into the shower. After a few thoughtful seconds of figuring out the controls i turned the knob. Crystal clear warm water started to stroke down my bruised back. I moaned quietly, in a mix of pain and pleasure of finally getting the tear gas of my body. I watch the water return down the drain mixed with dirt and what i hope wasn't blood. I had to keep the hand on the side of the shower, similar to an old lady, to keep myself from losing grip of the ground. When i felt my body being remotely clean i reached out for the schampo but groaned in response. The pain aching in my shoulders kept me from rising my hand further then my hip. "You okay y/n?", hearing my name fall from his lips made a shudder go down my spine. I closed my eyes, cursing silently. This was so awkward. "Yes, sorry, could you help me?". I heard rumbling on the other side but when i heard the clasp of a belt the realisation clicked in. He was going to help me undressed. I wasn't exactly sure what i was expecting, but the thought of it made an excitement rush down my body. Another heartbeat starting beating, one i was desperate to keep calm. The shower drain was pulled to the side before i could cover my body. I kept my eyes on a strain, keeping them on his face. I needed to control myself. His body underneath the suit was huge as well. Everything on this man was huge. Fuckfuck. The heartbeat skipped a beat as a warmth startin radiating down my belly. Under control, right. I had to remind myself to keep myself from looking at it.