~(KIDNAPPED??)~

Naruto was out at a store, Buying stuff Sasuke was at home cooking. Sasuke was going to get pepper for there food but he heard somebody in the living room he then yell's "Naruto is that you!" He get's no response he then walks into the living room to find nobody no door open, No window's it was strange he shrugged it off and started to walk back to. He decided to keep cooking adding the pepper he then heard the phone ring. So he decided to go walk over to it he then walked over to look at the number  then realising who it is he anwser's saying "Hello?" on the other end of the phone Naruto say's "im on my way back" Sasuke then anwser's "ok" Naruto quickly say's "uh i got to go talk to you when i get home" "ok bye" Naruto then hang's up to look around the store.... Its that guy from earlier he saw on his way to the shop it's like he's been following him everywhere he saw him here at the flower shop one day and outside there house.... it was weird he than get's his stuff he needed and walks to go buy it.

                                                                                                                 ~(TIME SKIP)~

Sasuke then hear's a loud bang from the living room and run's to see what the hell was going on he then walks in the room to see all the stuff knocked over then he picks some off the blanket's and plant's up then turns around to go back to the kitchen then all of a sudden !BANG! everything went black around sasuke. Naruto walking out of the store then goes to the house before he can go there he has to go to through the ally way, On his way through there he see's a black van with the guy again and he walk's infront of him saying "Where you going after this?" Naruto felt uncomfortable around this person from what he can see the van had rope's in the back and tie's now he was really scared he the feel's this man grab his arm making him feel scared he then screamed "LET ME GO!!"  only to be hit in the head he felt dizzy he then passed out.

CLIFFHANGER

(on the last chapter there was a girl holding a knife i'll explain to you how it is....... it's Sakura, The boy is Jayden (sorry if your name is Jayden im sure your a nice person)