𝚆𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕 • 𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚍 ✔️

Florence stood beside her best friend Becca in the stage wings as she watched her brother Harry on stage with Cassandra,
I can't believe they have managed to put up with each other long enough to get through this play she said to Becca and she looked onwards,
Yeh I'm finding it hard to believe as well Becca laughed beside Flo.
Flo sat beside her brother and Kelly as they discussed the Prom Committee party happening at her house later tonight,
Okay, but don't be late. Guys ?  Kelly spoke to the girls that sat behind us,
Clark looked towards me as he asked,
You need us to bring anything tonight, Flo ?
I looked up at him as I replied,
Clark Bring whatever you want you usually do !!!
As I turned to face the stage again I rolled my eyes as I saw Cassandra walking up with Allie & Will in tow, it's not that I disliked Cassandra she could just be rather bossy and constantly put herself in charge any chance she got.
Party at your house, Harry ? So nice of you to invite everyone.
Would you even come Cassandra, I glared back at her knowing rightly she was not a lover of partys nor drinking.
Is that really the point, Florence ? Allie chipped in, I rolled my eyes at her as they continued to discuss the play I looked over to Grizz hoping that I would see him at the party tonight, as my oldest friend and just about the only one I could have a decent & intellectual conversation with he made many of Harry's party's more bearable.
Oh, by the way, Cassandra you were really, really great tonight.
Thanks Grizz , I stared at Grizz as he complimented Cassandra, I felt a pang of jealously, weird I've never felt something like that especially not for Grizz, sure we were best friends we had grown up together bonding over our love of literature and the great outdoors ; we couldn't be more than friends.
Could we... ?¿

•••

I woke up early this morning as there was a couple of things I needed to sort out before heading to school for the trip, I slipped out of bed and got changed and headed round to my mums office to double check a few things for the trip.

My outfit 🤍

 I grabbed my keys off the side board and unlocked my White Mini Countryman, throwing my backpack in the passenger seat and reversing out of the drive

( Literal Dream Car )