Kanave Kalainthetho?

Disc: In this ss Janardhanam is the father for Mullai. Why sudden change? Read the story and thank me later.

He looked at her as if she asked the wrong question!

"Sorry teriyame keteten."

"Vaa ipdi sofa le vanthe ukare." He pat the sofa beside him. She joined with him.

"Innum yethum marekele athenale niabegem iruke." Came his reply all of sudden while he was sipping his tea.

She almost spit out the coffee but luckily didn't. "Ohh okay," she didn't wanna talk further about this.

"Aprom epdi iruke Mullai?"

"Iruken, nee?"

"Mmmm iruken iruken." He replied with smile to cover his pain.

"Unn family lam enghe? Vitle yareyum kaanum?" She asked to divert the topic.

"Nan thaniya vanthe rombe 6.5 varushem ache," he said with a stern voice.

"Avunghe ille nan unn anne anni ye kekele, unn wife kids enghe ne ketten?" She casually said that.

"Yen ipo athe pathi kekere?" She saw anger in his eyes.

"Teri..ya..ma.. kette...ten." Words stuttered.

"Yen vide partha kude unake teriyaleya?" He realised that she didn't see his house well.

"Ileye parkeleye yen? Ethachum iruka? She didn't know what he meant. "Sorry Kathir unn personal matter lam unkitte keteten."

"Mmm uneke ilathe urimei vera yarekum ille, Nan innum kalyaneme panele." Came his reply.

"Enathe kalyanem paneleya? Yen?" She was shell shocked to hear this from him. She thought he would move and look after his life. But.. but...

"Thonele athenale panele,"

"Ille enamo karenem iruke solle ?" She forced him to open up.

He closed eyes to not tear up, the event is still fresh in his mind.

"Unnale than." He replied.

She broke down to tears, she was praying all this years for him to have a happiest life but what she listening to now is totally what she doesn't even imagine.

"Enna solre nee?" She kneels in front of him, holding his hand into hers.

He looked at her, with tears. "Unnale than papa! Unne mareke mudiyile. Unne vide yethuvum perusa teriyile. Nan panne tappeke enake nan enake kudethekite thandene." He looked into her eyes while saying this words.

That's it she lost it. She crashed him by hugging tightly and cry uncontrollably. They missed each other so badly. "Enna solre nee! Enake paithyime pudichirum pole iruke!"

He inhales her fragrance, "Enake ipoo pathiyum pudichirum poley!"

What happened to them ? How did they break up ?

7 years ago

Mullai is the only daughter of Janardhanam, the rich man in the city. She have never met any cruel men in her life other than her dad, and to make her life worst she doesn't have a mom. Her mom passed away in an accident when she was 5years old.

Both Kathir and Mullai worked together in a IT office at Ipoh. They join there when they were 22 & 23 years old. Both were working at same department at the office, they fell in love and were in relationship for two years.

One day, one of Mullai's relative saw her with kathir at restaurant and told her dad about his daughter is being with a guy. Meanwhile Janardhanam was searching a alliance for her, he got irritated to know such news about his daughter.

He was a strict rich dad who never respects middle class peoples. After she came back from work that day, she was beaten badly by her dad, asking her to leave Kathir at any cost.

"Mudiyathe pa, enake Kathir than venum! Avene than kalyanem panipen! She shout at her dad.

"Mudiyathena mudiyathe! Nee nan solre mapleye than kalyanem panikenum!" He oppose her words.

She thought she can't fight with her dad anymore, so she called him.

"Bby vitle nambe love pandrethe appa ke terinjiriche! Enake Vera maple parkerare. Please enaye vanthe kutite poo. Nambe register marriage panikelam?"

"Papa enna thidirne ipdi solre? NaN yen vitle pesenum papa? Anna Anni othukenum iru nan ipoo avunghe kitte pesitu unake kupderen."

"Nan ipoo mukiyum ileya unake? Ipova vanthe enne kutite poo! Please!" She pleaded him.

"Papa avunghe kite ore varthe solunum, konjum poru please."

"Late panathe bby please sikirum."

They didn't know this would be the last words they would talk. She on one side hoping for him to call asap, he on other side thought can solve this problem easily.

His anne anni never agreed to his proposal. They said they can never accept a girl from a rich family when jeeva is already married to one and the family already facing the struggle too much.

He called her back but couldn't reach to her, he called multiple times but went in vain. "Phone kadeikele ennache? Kadevule avele ethum senjere poranghe."

After she cut the call, her dad was standing behind her, slap!!!! Her face turned red in seconds. He snatched her phone and break into pieces.

"Nalike unake kalyanem." Atheyum mire yethuvum panne!! Aven setherevan!" He blackmailed his daughter. He forced his daughter to marry the guy he points and she had to if she wants Kathir to be alive. Because she know her dad's evil works well, he would go to any extreme to make things fall on its place. He brought his daughter out of the house to a hotel so if Kathir or anyone related to him come wouldn't able to find her.

He on the other side called all her friends to ask if they know anything about her. He went to her house to search for her. No one was in the house except the guard.

"Uncle Mullai irukale vitle? Nan avele konjum parkenum."

"Ille thambi vitle yaarum ile." He replied

"Uncle please uncle iruntha kupdenghe, nan pesenum."

"Avere ponnuke naliki kalyanem thambi! Yaarum ille."

That's it he lost his life! His love! He shouldn't have ask her to wait! Now everything has turned over.

"Uncle yenghe kalyanem yethavethe sonangela?" He wanted to find for her.

"Ille thambi, enake theriyathe."

He searched for her everywhere, he even made a police complaint at the police station, they accept the complaint but never search for her because he's complaining against  a big goon who monthly giving some bribe to the police station too.

She got married the next day to a 32 years old rich guy. She was shuttered about the events that happening around her since last night. She couldn't even voice out her opinion being born into such family is her fate.

She couldn't imagine a life with this old man. Her father taught he did the best for his daughter!

Is it a curse for a girl to live as how the humans around us tell us too live? Can't a girl love as her wish?
.
.
.
.
.

TBC