part two

SCARLETT'S P.O.V

It's now 6:45 am and we are finally home. I head into the kitchen to find something to drink. Hope runs straight to my room.

"I'm taking a shower" she yells

"Okay" I yell back

While I'm waiting for my turn, I take out some eggs and bacon and begin to make breakfast. After I'm done, I grab a plate from the cabinet and pile on food making sure to add extra bacon. I sit at the table and start eating knowing she will take forever. I take out my phone and look through my missed messages.

"Scarlett your dead to us! I cant believe your petty ass left us, your family! Your an abomination. A disgrace to this family!"

Just one of many messages my drunken father has sent me. I really should get a new number.

"Scar your turn" hope says in just a towel. She always brings extra clothes with her so she can change after our run. Except today is our first day of school so I bet it's more than just shorts and a t-shirt. I walk into my bathroom and turn on the shower. Once it's nice and hot I step in feeling the hot water sting my back washing away all the sweat and first from this morning. I wash my hair then my body. Hope walks in to start her hair and makeup.

"Today will be a good day! Should I go nice or dark and mysterious?" She asked while looking at herself in the mirror.

I grabbed my towel and start to dry off.

"Well seeing as it's the first day and you want friends I would go nice" I say while laughing. Hope nodded in agreement.

I walk into my closet and decided on a maroon dress. Maroon goes best with my skin tone. I put on some black heels to go with the dress. I head to the bathroom to do my hair and make up. Since my hair is naturally curly I put some products in and blow dry it. Next my make up. I dont like make up that much just some mascara and eyeliner.

Hope is wearing a black crop top that hang over her shoulders with skinny Jean's and black heels.

"You ready?" Hope walks in the bathroom "it's already 8:00"

"Yeah let's get this day over with" I sigh and grab my stuff

We hop into her black mustang and head off to school. I look out the passenger window and watch as the trees go by. Soon enough we made it to school.

"Welcome to hell...I mean school" hope jokes

We walk to the gym to get our schedules to see we have no classes together except one. Home room. We check out where our lockers were thankfully next to each other then walk to first period. We take our seats in the back of the class.

*BELL RINGS*

"Okay class my name is Mrs.stone, km your homeroom teacher. This class is strictly for working on homework or past assignments. If you have nothing you may read but since today is the first day you can talk amongst yourself QUICKLY"

Hope and I talk about random things until the bell rings. This is where we go our separate ways.

Soon it was lunch time. My favorite subject. I get my food and find a table. I look around and cant find hope, so I took my phone out and text her.

"Hey girl, where you at? I'm sitting at a table waiting for you"

A few seconds later my phone buzzed signaling she texted me back.

"Sorry scar had to leave early, family business"

I breathed out kinda annoyed. She always has family business to deal with but can never tell me what it's about.

The day goes on and now its last period. School is about to be over and I remembered I have to walk home now. Ugh! Well this turned out a bad day to wear heels. The bell rings and I start my walk home. It's not too bad only 30 minutes but in heels that feels like forever. I guess I can take the short cut through the woods today.

*snap*

I stopped walking and looked around. Nothing. I continued walking till I heard a low growl? Are there coyotes? I stopped again and looked around. Nothing what the hell. Now I'm confused and kinda scared. I start walking faster and all of a sudden a big black wolf jumps in front of me. Can a wolf be this big? My heart starts pounding and and I froze staring at it wide eyed. It started growling at me showing me its teeth. My heart was pounding so hard I can hear it in my head. My vision became blurry. My legs became weak and I feel like I'm gonna....darkness then consumes me as I hit the ground.