10

The next day, Harry woke up with soft arms around his waist and a leg thrown over his own legs. He had slept over at Louis' last night, as they both didn't want to leave each other's sides.

Quiet snores were leaving the sleeping man's nose, and if it had been someone else, Harry would have been really annoyed. But Louis was something special, he could do all those annoying things and Harry would think of him as adorable.

The curly-haired man chuckled at his own thoughts and then decided to make them both breakfast. As quiet as possible, he made his way out of the comfortable bed and walked down the stairs. The house is big, according to Harry, and he wouldn't be surprised if there was an elevator somewhere in the house.

When he opened the fridge, he was surprised by how stocked it was. He knew it would probably be a lot of food, but he didn't expect this much. And to add to the spice, the fridge had a mini-fridge inside of it for drinks.

"Wow," Harry mumbled in disbelief, "Rich people, I swear to god.."

Harry began to pick out the ingredients for the breakfast and heated up the stove. Even the stove looked ridiculous expensive.

He tried to be as quiet as possible, not wanting the other sleeping, gorgeous man to wake up. They had been up to two am, so it was understandable that Louis was still sleeping. It was only eight pm after all.

When the breakfast was done, he searched for some kind of tray he could put the food on and serve Louis in bed. He found a white porcelain tray and tried to make the breakfast look as beautiful as possible.

With his hands full of things, he carefully walked up the stairs and into the bedroom that both men shared last night. It would have been great if he knew where that elevator was now, thought Harry.

Louis was still sleeping, and he was hugging Harry's pillow tightly, with his nose pressed against it. Harry smiled at the sight and imagined waking up to that every single day.

The curly-haired man sat down beside Louis on the bed and started stroking his cheek softly with the pad of his thumb. Louis stirred softly in his sleep and turned around to wrap his arms around Harry's waist. "Morning," The pop star mumbled with his raspy morning voice, pressing his lips against Harry's naked stomach.

"Good morning, sleepyhead. I made you breakfast, love." Harry confessed, smiling when Louis immediately sat up on the bed. He could see Louis licking his lips at the sight of the breakfast, making Harry laugh a little.

Louis looked at Harry, with his eyes sparkling with happiness. "Thank you, love! It looks delicious," And with that, he began eating with soft hmm sounds of approval, "This coffee is really good, what did you use?" He questioned with his mouth full of pancakes, yep, very attractive.

Harry smiled fondly, "Just your coffee machine. It was a lot of dust on it though, how long has it been since you used it?"

Louis coughed awkwardly and shrugged his shoulders shyly. "I always go to Starbucks... I always burn my coffee, somehow..."

And at that, Harry couldn't help but laugh loudly. Because damn, this man is something else and he loves it.

-

NOTE: Please leave some comments for me to read, there's barely any comments :( Reading your comments makes writing a lot more fun!