Chapter 1

It was a day like no other if he knew he'd finally fall in love he wouldn't believe it. Love makes you do crazy things. At least that's what people say, and he'd be with him no matter the cost.

*beep beep*  His arm clock sounded. He woke at a start white the clock hard to shut it up. He shot up, practically jumped out of bed and went to brushed he teeth. Running through the hallway and making a sharp turn to the bathroom. He pulled out the drawer grabbing his tooth brush and toothpaste. He tried to plan out his day. That would not go to plan at all. He unscrewed the lid and squeezed out the paste. As he was brushing he ran to his kitchen and grabbed an apple for lunch. He spit out the toothpaste in the kitchen sink and rinsed it out before running to the bathroom again. Quickly he changed his clothes and put on his hat He threw his tooth brush in the drawer before grabbing his backpack and leaving the house.

(Wow sorry that was bad.... 180 words tho okay and we continue)

Outside was Keade. "I've been waiting like 15 minutes." He just laughed, "but I bet you were doing something exciting,  like playing PianoTiles" She looked up from her phone and smiled. "Yeah.." Keade smiles was really warm , she always had hope and it would just make you happy. His face felt hot "ja be I- uhm let's go" she turned around and started heading down the stairs of the apartment.

//time skip to school//
**pov Shuichi **

I headed to my seat which was in the middle of the classroom, the students surrounding me were Mui, Kiibo and kaito. There was a empty seat, no one ever took it, people always looked scared when they glanced at it. It might because every student that sat in it died when they were alone, now that I think about it... it would make a  great ghost tale. The bell rang and class had began. "Blah blah blah blah" the teacher would say all day, not very  exciting I guess ,but its sucks being retaught  all the concept. It's not taht he was held back, it just as a detective you want to graduate with ease so you have free time to stalk people-...
Stalk people that was creepy. Glancing at the door he would see a short boy with purple hair and eyes that seemed to be open to endless  possibilities, like a galaxy. To be honest he was kind of cute
GAHH IM NOT FREAKING GAY
Being a detective and all he could see under his mask he was clearly in pain. You could tell because he eyes were glossy and his expression was strait but from the side view you could see he was gritting his teeth.

( in the next chapter you'll seem me display my art, I did use references form them, otherwise they would all be short,  like who can draw tall people;-; or is it just me

( in the next chapter you'll seem me display my art, I did use references form them, otherwise they would all be short,  like who can draw tall people;-; or is it just me..)

He glanced at the window, be it was some of those feelings where you could sense someone was looking at you, or you were being followed. Ehh..
He saw me and his face turned to a smirk then winked me doing the peace sign and sticking his tounge out.
I could feel my face heating up, and my heart was beating faster.