Chapter 7

Third Person:

Drex: thats right little missy, thats your brother. Pointing to Kid Danger.

Piper: Henry?

Henry: I swear if you touch them...

Minyak: Your gonna what?

Ray: You don't wanna know.

Mrs. Hart: Henry can't be Kid Danger.

Mr. Hart: Yea, that just doesn't make sense.

The three bad guys turned and looked at the Hart Family, right before they could speak Ray jumped forward, knocking over Twittler & Minyak. Ray was fighting those two, leaving Drex. Henry knew he wouldn't be able to defeat Drex but he had to try at least for his family. Henry went after Drex. While Ray was fighting Twittler and Minyak and Henry was fighting Drex, the harts just slowly started backing away. They did not want to be involved in this. Non the less they still didn't believe that Henry was kid Danger. That is until Minyak and Twittler were able to hold Ray down and Drex lifted Henry into a chokehold.

Piper: Kid Danger. She squeaked in fear.

Ray: Kid! Let him go Drex.

Henry was trying to take in as much as air as he could.

Drex: You all still don't believe be that Henry is Kid Danger? he ripped of Henry's mask and the harts gasped. See!

The Harts couldn't say anything, Piper was in shock that she had a crush on her brother and he didn't say anything to her. And Mr. & Mrs. Hart was to scared that if they had said something Drex would hurt Henry more.

Henry: L-let me g-go. Gasping for air between every word.

Drex: Nah i don't think i will. You see everytime we have tried to hurt you Henry these past couple of days, it worked sort of. We tried hurting you when you were home alone, we took your girlfriend, and made her watch you suffer. But none of that has worked.

The Hart's eyes widened with every example Drex gave of hurting Henry. They couldn't believe he had gone through so much in a week and a half.

Ray: What are you going to do to him Drex? Still stuck in place.

Drex punched Henry in the stomach and dropped him to the floor, he knew he would be so weak that he wouldn't be able to do anything. Henry was gasping for air and coughing.

Drex: Well, originally the three of us only wanted to hurt Henry. 

Twittler: Really bad.

Minyak: And i guess you could say that we did that but...

Ray: But what? He was really worried about what they would do to his sidekick now that he can't help them.

Drex: But... we have something else in mind. He smirked.

Drex walked over to Henry and grabbed his phone. He wanted Charlotte and Jasper, his best friends, to be here to watch Henry suffer as well.

Piper: What are you gonna do to my brother?? She had never been so scared for Henry.

Minyak: You'll see.

Drex got into Henry's phone and went into the group chat that Henry, Charlotte and Jasper have. He had texted them to come "hang out". Charlotte was still in the Man Cave from when Drex called originally so she was a bit suspicious on what was happening. Jasper didn't have any clue but the two of them went over to Henry's house. They opened the door, and immediately saw Henry on the ground, with Drex, Minyak, and Twittler in the house.

Twittler: Oh goodie the final audience members have came.

Charlotte: Whats going on?

Jasper: Is that.. omg thats Henry! (He doesn't know Henry is Kid Danger in this book) 

Charlotte: Yea i know. What are you going to do to him?

Drex: Well now that your all here we can show you. He grabbed Henry's hair and painful pulled Henry's head up with it. Henry groaned a little. Henry couldn't make eye contact with anyone in the room, he didn't want them to see his terror in his eyes. He had no idea what Drex was going to do to him, all he knew was that he was probably going to die. Drex punched Henry in the face, with a lot of power.

Ray: Come on! He's just a kid!

Minyak: Exactly, this kid had taken us down repeatedly.

Twittler: Were tired of a kid embarrassing us.

Ray: Thats what this is about? Your about to maybe kill an innocent child for embarrassing you?

Drex: Pretty much. Now, if any of you try to aid Henry during any of this I will not be afraid to hurt you as well. Do you all understand?

Charlotte, Jasper, Piper and Mr. & Mrs. Hart all slowly nodded their heads. They didn't want to see what was going to happen to Henry. Henry was to weak to be able to fight back, so all he could do was wait for the pain to be over. Ray was trying to get out of Twittler and Minyak's hold but it was difficult. Henry was punched and kicked repeatedly, thrown across the room a couple a times. He let a groans of pain every time his body made impact with something. Henry was across the room from Ray, and he couldn't really see Henry because Drex was blocking his view, all he saw was some type of gun being aimed at him and the others gasping. He was able to reach his laser, and he shot it at Drex's hand causing him to drop the gun. Ray then punched Minyak and Twittler out cold and he dove onto Drex. The two had it out and Ray knocked out Drex. He ran straight Henry, so did everyone else.

Ray: Come kid, wake up. Henry was unconscious, and his breathing was slow. Someone call the police, and Charlotte call Schwoz. 

Mrs. Hart called the police, while Charlotte called Schwoz.

Piper: Will Henry be ok?

Ray: We have to wait till Schwoz comes. Jasper help me get Henry upstairs, we can't let the police see him. 

Jasper and Ray took henry upstairs and laid him on his bed, everyone followed.

Ray: Everyone stay here, and wait till Schwoz comes.  I will go talk to the police.

The police came and took the three criminals to jail. Schwoz came through Henry's window and started to run some tests. Luckily he didn't have to many serious injuries, but if he were to experience anymore than what he already has he would be dead. No body wanted to the leave Henry's side. Jasper and Piper were the two that was most shocked about Henry being Kid Danger. Charlotte was silently crying and so was Mr. & Mrs. Hart. Schwoz said that Henry will need a lot of rest and he wasn't sure when he will wake up. Hopefully he wakes up soon.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------That was chapter 7, I'm thinking chapter 8 will be the last chapter of this book. I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter. Let me know what you thought about it. :)