Chapter 12

The library was filled ceiling to floor with books. In the center sat a large stone table. The table had books and scrolls strewn all over it. Some scrolls and books open, others sat in a neat pile, waiting to be used. Over to the left side of the library was a section just filled with scrolls. It wasn't as impressive as the mass amount of books. It was still impressive. Each one stacked neatly on top of each other. Some more yellow than others.

"Wow," I finally say

"I know," She walks over to a bookshelf full of large books, "I spend most of my time here," She pulls a large book out, "Most of these were before my ancestors descended from your world. This one is from a farm boy, he later became the third king. Although his name was forgotten," She opens the book to a page, "Its my favorite one,"

"Why did you bring me here?" She closes the book and puts it back.

"Well, I thought that if you were going to stay down here, you might want to learn more about my people," She motions to follow her, "There is a book—One about my people—I cannot seem to find it,"

We were walking around looking awhile longer. About 10 minutes or so.

"Ah ha, found it," She yells a few feet away from where I was. She walked over to the desk. I go back looking at the books. I stumbled upon a book, it wasn't written in words, instead it was written in the tree of transmission.

"Why is this one written in the tree of transmission?" I ask. She looks up and comes over to where I was

"That is one is for all to read. Its about Princess Andromeda and the Lost Warrior," I remembered that name. That story she told me before I left.

"That was the story you told me before you left, right?"

"Indeed-," she was cut off bu screams coming from outside. We both run out of the Library and to the nearest window. Outside were Gnawers attacking harmless Regalians. There were a few bodies laying on the ground, still.

"Your Majesty, Regalia is under attack,"