Chapter 1

Hwang Yeji's POV

She would be in a plane heading to Paris to escape from her girlfriend, the first 2 years that they would had together would've been amazing, going out on dates, flirting all the time and all that..only for 2 years, after that their relationship just went down, she don't know why but suddenly she was always mad and frustrated, always hitting her for no reason, she tried breaking up with her but of course she got even more mad and didn't let Yeji leave the house for a week..so then I "came to work", I actually came to the airport heading to Paris, it'd be a long flight but she would know that it was worth it , she would appreciate the knowing that she would have peace without Lia, she would also think about how nice it'd be not having someone around you all the time yelling, hitting you, and breaking things all the time, but then she would  start thinking about the first to years with her, having fun with each other any time they had a chance to, thinking about that would make Yeji teary eyed but she woul just wipe the tears away.

Later the plane would finally arrive, she'd get a taxi and go to the hotel she would be staying at as she found somewhere to live. Before she'd get out of the car the driver would say something (A/N: Just so you know when they're talking and the letters are bold like this then it's the person's pont of view who is talking if that makes sense, like let's say Yeji says hi or something like that it'll be bold and when the other person is talking it'll be normal. "Hey umm could I get your autograph..?" Oh and I forgot to mention this but Yeji is a well known model worldwide. "Oh, of course)" She'd smile as he'd give her a pen and a paper to give him the autograph, Yeji would sign it, give it to him and get out the car. She'd look at the time and I'd realize it would be late and she would have to wake up early the next morning for a photoshoot, Yeji would walk in and check in at the front desk, after she'd check in Yeji would start going to my room, her boss would have texted her about my photoshoot the next day, she'd be texting when she felt something hard hit her making Yeji fall as well as another person, it would've been a girl with pink hair. Yeji would sit up and look at her and check if she'd be okay, "Hey are you okay..?" the girl with pink hair would also sit up "yeah i'm fine, and by the way sorry for bumping into you." "It's fine don't worry" Yeji would smile softly, the pink haired would stand up and help Yeji up, "i'm Shin Ryujin from Korea by the way" Yeji would be suprised to hear that she'd be from Korea "I actually just flew in from Korea, and my name is Hwang Yeji."

"oh so it looks like we're both Korean here" Ryujin would whisker smile "cute" Yeji would think "Yup, it looks like we are" she'd smile back "Well i've got to go so i'll see you the hotel while we're both still staying here." Yeji would say, "okay, see you around." the both would say bye and go to their rooms. Yeji would go into her room, put her luggage in the corner of the room and lay down on her bed facing the ceiling, as she'd hear a knock at the door, she'd get up and go open the door and see Ryujin, she'd tilt her head "Ryujin? What are you doing here...?" "I just had a small question-" "What is it?" Yeji would tilt her head, Ryujin would scratch the back of her neck before asking Yeji "Could i uh...have your number?" Ryujin would say quietly, Yeji would smile softly "yeah sure" Yeji would give Ryujin her phone number and Ryujin would do the same "sorry this was kinda random" "It's fine" Yeji would smile and so would Ryujin "I'm gonna like go now. byee~" "bye bye" they'd both smile as Ryujin would start running in ˢᵐᵒˡ back to her room. Yeji would close the door and she'd go lay down back on the bed, she'd think about what to name Ryujin's contact on her phone, she would end up naming her "Ryuddeng".

--------------------

so i know this was probably the shortest chapter your gonna readn on wattped but i noticed i was taking a bit too long to publish this so i decided to make this a short chatpter, sorry if this was bad it was my first book/chapter so i hope i can get better and i also hope the next chapter wont take long to publish. Have a good day/night.