Akaashi x Male!Reader

Title: “Angel.”

Fluffy

Warning(s): Nothing but an angel breathing the same air as you.

>>>>>><<<<<<

M/n's POV

I hummed softly as I continued to walk down the hallways of Nekoma.
Making my way towards the gym for practice, once I made it there, I was immediately greeted by the energetic first year. "Bokuto-San!" He yelled as I smiled before waving back at my kouhai. Yes, I was related to the hyperactive owl himself. He was my cousin that was older than me for a few months, but I think I'm taller than him though.

"Hey, Lev! How's practice with Yaku going?" I asked with a grin as he flinched upon hearing his Senpai's name. "It's hell! Please teach me instead, I don't want Yaku-San to hurt me anymore!" He yelled as I grinned when I saw the short third year standing behind him while tapping his foot on the ground with an irritated grin. "Lev..." Lev flinched and turned around slowly.

Yaku then looked at Lev with a dark look, "Go back to practice you damn moron!" He kicked Lev again as I chuckled before changing my clothes in the changing room. After changing I went out and saw my teammates standing in front of our Coach.

"Ah, just in time Bokuto." Coach said as I nodded and went up in line with the others, coach cleared his throat, "Alright, were going to a training camp in 1 week. Many powerful schools are going there, just like Fukurodani and Karasuno." I grinned when I heard my cousin's school.

"That's all I needed to announce, just prepare for the camp and that's all. Of course don't forget to tell your parents. Continue on practicing." Coach clapped his hands together as we all shouted, 'Yes coach!' Before going back to practice.

>>>>>><<<<<<

It has already been one week and it was finally time for us to go to camp. I couldn't stop my body from shaking with excitement, I sat down next to Tetsu as he listened to some music. He then glanced in my direction with a weird expression, "M/n, you look like you're about to shit your pants. Stop shaking dude." He said as I smiled, "But I can't contain my excitement, Tetsu!" I grinned as he scoffed.

"More like can't contain your shit." I smacked his head, "Ow!" The bus then started moving as I calmed myself down and looked out the window. Excited to see my hyperactive cousin, again.

We made it to camp as I hopped off of the bus with a grin etched on my face, it's not my first time here, we do this every year to be exact. I saw the Fukurodani high school bus halt from besides our own as I waved at my cousin from inside the bus, he saw me and happily waved back.

The bus door opened as Kotarou hopped out with a big goofy smile,
"Hey hey hey, M/n!" He yelled and gave me a tight hug, damn was his hugs still bone crushing. "Hey, Kotarou!" I greeted with a smile as he pulled away and frowned, "Did you seriously just grow taller?!" He yelled with a pout.

I smirked, "Yes I did actually, I'm 6'3 now~" I stuck my tongue out as he scowled, "Why the hell did you grow so tall?!" He yelled as I only laughed at his reaction, he grabbed my shoulders as he pushed me down, "Fucking shrink dammit! I'm supposed to be the tall one!" He yelled as I continued to laugh.

"Bokuto-San." I stopped when I heard an angelic voice speak up, I looked up and my eyes dilated at the boy in front of me. He had short black hair, dark blue eyes that you could practically stare at for an eternity and not get tired of them, soft looking skin and a stoic look on his face. I felt my cheeks heat up, Kotarou let me go and smiled widely, "M/n, I think you haven't met my setter yet!" He grinned while pointing at the angel in front of me.