Sat, June 6: Henry Mills x Non-Binary Reader

Jared Gillmore as Henry Mills

Ben J Pierce as (M/N) (L/N)

Y/N and Henry were walking to Granny's for their anniversary. They shared kisses and corny jokes along the way. Once they got in, they ordered their usual hot chocolate with cinnamon. No one knew that they were dating so everyone thought that they were just close friends. After their date, Henry shared a kiss with Y/N and took him home.

As Henry walked home, he noticed that the lights were on so he decided to climb in through his window. As he got in his room, he tried to quietly sneak into his bed. His plans were foiled, however, when his room light suddenly turned on. He turned slowly to see the angry faces of his moms. Turns out when Emma went to check up on Henry just to see that he wasn't there, she decided to call Regina.

"Where were you, young man?" Regina asked angrily. "Look, I'm sorry ok. I couldn't sleep so I went to the park to watch the stars for a little." Henry lied smoothly. He knew that he had to keep his relationship with Y/N a secret. "You're lying." Emma said. "You were out with Y/N weren't you?" Regina asked. Henry looked shocked. How could she possibly know that he was out with Y/N? "Okay, you got me. Me and Y/N went to Granny's to get some hot cocoa." Henry confessed

"There's one more thing I have to tell you guys." Henry said with nervousness. Regina and Emma looked at Henry with their full attention. "Me and Y/N are dating." he said. Emma and Regina shared a look and looked back at Henry. "We know" they both said. Henry had a look of shock on his face. He thought that he and Y/N had been discreet. "We know you love them and we support you all the way." Emma said. Regina nods in agreement with Emma's statement. "Now, get to bed. You are hanging out with Y/N in the morning" Regina says. They both kiss Henry's head as they leave his room. Henry lays in his bed knowing that he and Y/N are gonna be alright.