- cuddles

This is literally the first idea that popped into my head, uh hope you enjoy it-??
_
_
Y/n pov

I signed as I rested my head on my hand. School work is so boring. I sat up straight and started to work again. As I went to write an answer down i heard my door open. I assumed it was Anna since my mom aways knocks.

I heard her sit on my bed and I could feel her staring at me. "Yes, Anna?" I asked and turned around to look at her.
"You've been working for an hour Y/n. Take a break," she whined. "Baby, i have to get this done." I said and she frowned.

"Fine." I could tell she was upset but I need to get my work done. She took her phone out and started doing whatever. I turned back to my desk and looked down at the stack of papers. I've already done 5, all I had was 9 more left. I know, its alot of work for school but four of em are overdue. I continued to work on them as Anna stayed on my bed.

-1 hour later-

I heard Anna groan and she stood up. She walked over to me and looked at me. "Y/nnnnn," she whined. I looked at her and she pouted.
"What's wrong, princess?" I asked her.
"Come cuddle with me, you've been working for 2 hours" she said.
"Anna, you know I have to finish these soon." You said and she frowned.
"Just come take a break," she said and I shook my head no.

"No, Anna. I need to finish these." You said back to her. She signed and grabbed my chair and turned it towards her. I looked at her wondering what she was doing. She climbed into my lap and wrapped her arms around my neck. She brought her face in my neck and lightly kissed my jawline.

"Come cuddle with me," she whispered to me. "Please," she added. I pulled her away and I looked into her eyes.
"Baby, please let me finish," I said and she shook her head no.
"No, cuddles first." She said and pouted. She put her head back in my neck. I wrapped an arm around her and my other arm grabbed my paper. I read it carefully and put it down and grabbed my pen. I wrote my answer down and I checked over it. As I went to go on to the next answer Anna got out of my lap. She grabbed my papers and pen and she put them in my folder. She turned to me and grabbed my arm. She then pulled me up.

"Cuddles now." She said and I smiled
I picked her up and put her on the bed gently. I crawled next to her and she put the blanket over us. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her close to me and kissed her cheek. I saw her smile as her cheeks turned red. I love making my baby blush.
She turned so her face was facing me and she lightly kissed me. I kissed her back and she eventually pulled away.
"I love you," she said to me and I smiled. "I love you too, baby." I said back. She smiled and put her face in my neck.
"You tired?" I asked her and she nodded. "Yea." She said back. I started playing with her hair with one hand while the other was still around her waist. "Go to sleep, baby. I'll be here when you wake up." I said to her.

Not long after I said that she fell asleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead as I felt my eyelids get heavy. I closed my eyes as I felt darkness take over me.

_______________
__________________

I like this one🥺
Words: 647