Chapter 12

Tyson's P.O.V

I was awoken to an empty bed by my beta. "Alpha come quick the Luna is being taken!" I shifted on spot and ran into the woods towards my mates scent. As I got closer I heard her scream my name. That only made me run faster. When I got there I saw my beta fighting another wolf. My mate was nowhere to be seen. "The Luna is being kidnapped get out here now!" I mind linked the pack and chased after my mates sent. It was getting fainter and fainter.

Charlie's P.O.V

After I shouted for Tyson I couldn't do anything. The yell had taken all of my energy. I'm such an awful hunter. I felt a gust of air fly against us and looked over to see unfamiliar woods. We had entered another territory. It was dark outside and then I realized that I had blacked out for a long time. The person holding me took me into a basement and set me on the floor. I had gained some of my strength back thankfully since I wasn't injected with pure silver.

The man left the basement and another man came done. He was very cute but nowhere near Tyson. He smirked at me and pulled a chair over. He must be an alpha. I glared at him and he just chuckled. What the hell! "Hello Charlotte" the male said using my full name. How does he even know me?! He must have read my mind or something since he explained how he knew me. "You killed my brother" he stated and my eyes widened. "You shot an arrow straight through his head." he said motioning with his hands.

He came over and picked me up and laughed, "I guess they did have a hard time getting you, using the whole syringe. I knew you were a fighter." I rolled my eyes since I didn't have the exact strength to speak. He placed me in a chair and tied ropes drenched in Aconitum (wolfsbane) around my wrists and my ankles. I was now tied to a freaking chair in pain. "I have a proposal for you" he said as he pulled out a knife from his pocket. "You either mate with me and become the Luna of my pack or I torture you until you say yes." I looked at im like he was crazy.

"Don't y-…you hate …me" I gathered enough strength to say before coughing. He only smirked, "I do and yes any other situation I would just torture you over and over again but, now you have a mate who you haven't completed the mating process with." My eyes widened at what he was getting at. "It will bring me the pleasure of knowing It will bring you the most pain. I also will have a Luna to help run my pack." I glared at him and he shrugged his shoulders. "I guess you're not up for it yet" he simply said and dug the blade of the knife deep in my arm. My mouth opened but no sound came out.

He pulled the knife out and sliced the skin where my mates mark should be. My eyes watered up and tears slid down my cheeks.

A week later

I now had the strength to talk and move but again I didn't. I was in so much pain. My whole body was covered in cuts and bruises, burn marks and blood. The basement door opened and I jerked back into the corner, feeling my whole body burn in pain. Luke(alpha) came down the stairs and smiled at me. He picked me up a placed me in the chair again as I whimpered. This time he didn't tie me up. "I have come to a new conclusion. The pack needs a Luna now and I want her too. So this is how it's going down. Either you agree to mate with me and become my Luna or I will kill your little friend Aiden and your beloved mate Tyson." My eyes widened and I looked up at him.

Tears filled my eyes and I knew I only had one choice. "Fine" I whispered out. "I'm sorry sweetie, I didn't catch that." I looked up at him, "I said fine. I will mate with you and become your Luna." He smirked and picked me up and led me out of the basement where light assaulted my eyes. My wolf was crying in agony and I felt the same way. I had to though, I wouldn't let the two I loved and cared for most in my life die because of someone I had killed.