DISCLAIMER

Author

As what you read in the story description, Kuroko no basuke is not mine, obviously. The characters is own by Tadatoshi Fujimaki.

This knb fanfiction is in parallel to the original where the personalities of some is alternately to the others, which means that it is in some parallel universe.
Some of the plot that is happened in the said anime will be rewrite in here again. While i will be changing some to coordinate with our main protagonist in this story like for example their practice game and the scores in the tournament.

I will also be modifying some of our main protagonist *and possibly the other characters* personality, like for example his annoying cheerfulness, w-wait,wait dont be angry with me!!!! I did not tell you i will going to change it, i do not have anything against it because it makes him have a unique personality  compared to the others, i will just going to lessen his too much cheerfulness into a minimum. His other characteristics like being sociable and adding cchi to every person he respect and ssu in his sentence will still be the same. You can also find that some of the characters personality may be different to their original personality.

Oh? and by the way i also exchange his height to akashi seijuro...W-wait do not be angry at mehhh!!!!. This is in a parallel universe so this might happen.

W-wait this is my story, i can do whatever i want with it!!

Jaaaaa minna thats all, i hope you will like my story and dont forget to comment....

Hmmn im thinking if im going to write it in a bl or just frienshiply love. Wait is there a word like that?? Oh well, dont forget to comment about it.