Chapter 3

" oh? Kakashi kun, guy kun welcome again..", teuchi greet the two

" Hai teuchi san. It was so nice to come by and eat here again!!", guy loudly exclaim. Teuchi just laugh at him and the two walk to the vacant seat just two seats apart from the blue haired girl. The two boys notice the long blue haired girl who is silently eating her ramen. Kakashi just shrug while guy greeted her.

" hello there, im guy!!!!. I didnt know someone notice the deliciousness of ramen here and come by!!!!", he said i mean he loudly said. Hiruka who is talking to reine in her mind stop and look at him curiously.

Wow this guy is really loud isnt he. And what's up with his name??, reine said with the imaginary eyebrow raise up. Hiruka just chuckle

" well i guess, he is just being lively..", she answered. She then smile at guy and also greeted him.

" well hello there also, my name is Hiruka Fukiyawa and it was a pleasure to meet you guy san. I agree with you, the ramen here is quite delicious.."

Hiruka said casually while looking at the both of them, well guy that is. Kakashi just being disregarded because he seem uninterested getting to know the girl so he just sat there looking bored.

" Are we ordering yet?", he said quite annoyed by guy's constant blubbering. Guy who is talking to hiruka stop and they both look at him.

" ah?", was just guy's intellegent answer. He then talk to him how unyouthful he was, typical guy. Guy then introduce his friend to the girl. Hiruka nod understa dingly and also introduce herself properly.

Teuchi just chuckle at them.

" am i getting the usual?", he ask the two boys. The two then nod, kakashi just sat there listening to his friend ,which ofcourse he doesnt want to disclose or else guy will shout it in the whole village and it would be embarassing for him, and the girl conversation while waiting for his ramen.

" if i had known that there is a youthful beautiful lady like you eating here!!!! I would come to eat here everyday!!!", then he flash his signature smile with matching thumb's up.

What the!!!!! Did his  teeth just flash a white light!!!!
Reine stare in disbelief. Hiruka just smile while inside he is also skeptical to guy's personality. After a few minutes of guy's talking, their ramen is finally ready which kakashi thankfully sigh inside.

" one miso and beef ramen, coming up.", guy stop his posing which hiruka and reine sigh thankfully not being able to hear guy for a while. Kakashi then took his beef ramen and started eating, guy also took his and began eating.

" so how is your mission, the both of you?, teuchi began while looking at the two who is eating their food. Guy being guy flash his smile widely while kakashi is just being kakashi just nod.

" well teuchi san, our mission went on really well. It was super easy!!!"

Teuchi listen smilingly at guy rambling. He got used to guy's way of talking in his everyday interaction to him in this place. He doesnt find it annoying and irritating like other people thought in fact he find quite lively and comical for him to laugh. Guy is a kind guy so it is enjoyable to chat with him this way and you will not be deprive of any topic if guy is the one you are talking with. So teuchi being the kindest person in konoha, which were true in the original series, just chuckle at guy's weird pun.

But unlike him someone has a different opinion with guy...

Tsk this 'guy' really talk a lot!!!, reine said quite annoyed with guy's talking too much, and whats up with those weird bowl cut and thick eyebrows!!!!???!! Are you sure this guy is normal!!!!??😕😕