◇Competition◇

I stare at the ceiling with a blank face.It was almost like one of those episodes.I wanted to take a short nap but I just couldnt fall asleep.

At least I'm not the only one who's having this trouble.I thought and watch the others doing whatever they find satisfying or entertaining.

"Can I have everyone's attention?"Umeko stood at the center of the room.Everyone stood around her and Mina,we had nothing to do so I guess it wouldnt hurt to listen.

"Its been a boring week so...me and Ashido have thought of a genius idea to keep our spirits up"Umeko look at Ashido when she was done saying her part.

"We decided to start a little competition.We asked for Mr.Aizawa's permission and his fine with it as long we dont end up in a fight"Ashido gave us a thumbs up.

"What is this competition your saying"Ryoko said with a curious tone.

"We'll be having a...drum roll please"Umeko point at Emiko.Emiko played the drum roll on her phone.

"A scavenger hunt!The people who finds the most rubber ducks wins!"Umeko spread her arms like an eagle.Rubber ducks...?Rubber ducks?!

"My rubber ducks?!"Everyone looked at me.

"Didnt Ashido tell you?"Umeko look at Mina who was smiling nervously.

"S-sorry I may or may not have forgot about that"Mina apologises to me.

"You dont have to worry.We're gonna find them anyways"Haruo tried to cheer me up while I was trembling in anger.

"Are we gonna be divided into groups?"Momo raise her hand.

"Four people will be one team"Momo nod after Umeko answered her question.Everyone started to look for their partners.

Midoriya P.O.V
"Deku!Let's be a team!"Uraraka stood close to me but oddly I wasnt blushing nor trembling when she did.

"We'll be able to find the rubber ducks if we work together"Iida said with Uraraka nodding beside him.My eyes couldnt help but find Y/N.I look at Uraraka and Iida once I did.

"Sorry but I was thinking of being in a team with Y/N.Good luck"I couldnt wait to approach Y/N and be in the same team with her.

Todoroki P.O.V
"Todoroki.Want to be in the same team?"Momo ask but I shaked my head as a no.

"Too bad..."Momo covered up her embarrassment with a smile.I smiled when I saw Y/N,I left Momo and walk towards her.

Bakugou P.O.V
"Theres 5 of us!Darn it"Kirishima look down with a disappointed look.In the corner of my eye,I saw Y/N talking to Todoroki and Midoriya.

"One of us have to go to another team"Sero said.

"I'll go"I walk away without hesitation.

Y/N P.O.V
"Great we just need one more"Midoriya said.

"Bakugou!"I said when I saw Bakugou walking towards us.He smiled slightly when he heard me calling his name like that.He quickly stopped smiling when he realise he was.

"Oh"Todoroki look at Bakugou and said that with a tone.The tone was like as if he didnt like Bakugou being in the team.

"I'm being in this team!You can leave if you disagree"Bakugou glare at Todoroki and Midoriya.

"I-I'm not leaving!"Midoriya tried to sound tough but started shaking when Bakugou gave him a cold glare.It was like you could see flames behind those eyes.

"Okay!If I'm right theres probably 9 teams including me and Ashido.Now let's start the hunt!"When Umeko said the word start.All the teams were already rushing to find the hidden rubber ducks.

"Where could it be?"I look under the sofa but didn't saw any rubber ducks except some lost stuff.

"How about we check upstairs?It seems like everyone has already check this floor without finding anything.We should get moving before they do"Midoriya watches the other teams looking through cabinets,drawers and etc...

"Great idea"Todoroki said.We went upstairs to check out the other rooms before the others do.

"Found one"Bakugou grab the rubber duck from the vase.He stare at the rubber duck and squeezed it,the rubber duck made a noise when he did.

"I cant believe you bought this stupid toy"Bakugou look at me.

"Its not stupid!I feel lonely whenever I take a bath.So...I decided to have them as company"I snatch the rubber duck from Bakugou's hands.

"Weirdo"We continued searching the entire floor before heading to the next one.Theres 12 in total and we're lucky to have 7 in our hands.

"Just need to keep searching"Midoroya said.

"I cant wait to bathe with these duckies.I was planning to do that yesterday until you-know-what happened"I sigh.

"If you want the ducks then come fight me!"Zinan's voice echoes through the hallway.The 5 of us peek our head through the corner.

"Dont be angry after this"Kirishima punch his palm lightly.Seems like they're gonna fight each other.

"Ducks"Midoriya mumbled when he noticed those idiots left the ducks on the ground as they fight their little battle.

"Could you use your Quirk Y/N?"Todoroki ask but I was already using my Quirk.The rubber ducks one by one was floating on the water that was leading towards us.

"Wow your Quirk is impressive!"Midoriya's eyes were sparkling when he saw the way my Quirk works.Bakugou scoffs after seeing the expression Midoriya was making.

"Gotcha"I put the ducks into the little bag.We found it in one of the drawers,dont know how it got there.

"Let's go before they know its gone"I said and we quietly walk away.

"WHERE DID THE DUCKS GO?!"Kirishima and Zinan's shouts were heard by everyone in the dorm.

Fast Foward
"Ding ding ding!Times up!Let's count who has the most ducks"Umeko smiled with Ashido standing beside her.They both count the ducks each group had collected.Some teams came back empty handed for example Kirishima and Zinan's team.

"The winner is..."Umeko look at Emiko.She smiles slightly and played the drum roll in her phone.

"Y/N's team!"Umeko and Ashido said.They gave all the rubber ducks to me,Todoroki helped me carry some.

"Enjoy your baths with these cute little-"

"BYE!"I run to the bathroom without letting Umeko finish her sentence.

How the other three used the rubber ducks you four won: