35

Daniel took a breath, frustrated by the fact his friends were together but he wasn't with his own lover. Jack and Zach knew this so they tried to act not so lovey-dovey but Jack couldn't help himself.

"Jacky we're not helping Daniel, your making him feel worse" Zach giggled, feeling kisses around his face and then one on his lips.

"Well then maybe don't tease me" jack whispered sharply in his ear, zach whining.

"Guys please" daniel muttered brokenly.

Jack frowned and hugged his friend of 18 years, "I'm sorry Daniel. I promise I'll try and stop. You'll be with Corbyn soon."

"Jacky it's just not fair" daniel sniffled, "Corbyn doesnt deserve to be in the hospital he's so sweet and amazing. I love him so much"

"I know bub" Jack rubbed his back, kissing his forehead, "but we can't dwell on it. Why don't you see if you can make something for him?"

"I guess..." Daniel whispered, jack and daniel had a lot in common, right down to the depression issue.

Zach hated how he felt jealous, but he understood it. Jack and Daniel's friendship went years back. Daniel and Zach's weren't even a slice of that.

Jack smiled at Daniel and whispered something in his ear, daniel brightened instantly and kissed Jack's cheek, brushing his curly hair from his face.

"I love you Jacky," Daniel chuckled, he saw Jack's face and saw him smiling. "But Zach loves you more so you should go back to him"

"Only if your going to be okay" Jack agreed, the three finishing the bag checks.

"Yeah... I'll be fine. Go back to him" Daniel smiled.

[]

Jonah kept Ebens hand, a frown on his face. "Babe I'm scared, what if corbyn... what if he..."

"Corbyn's going to be fine" Eben assured, pecking his hand, "how about we wait for Daniel and Jachary"

"Y-yeah okay... wait no I wanna kn-"

Eben grabbed jonahs waist and pulled him close, "no, it'll make you more upset."

"Okay...okay what if we go make sure that Zach and jack have a place to stay" jonah suggested, Eben nodded.

"Sure, we'll probably need to grab some more pillows though." Eben chuckled.

---

Daniel hummed on the plane, his lips quivered in concentration as he stared at the paper. But his only thoughts were images of Corbyn in a hospital.

He has written a whole song and was revising it. But he decided to give it to Corbyn raw so he'd see how much much the blond meant to him.

He got onto Instagram and decided to like some of his fans pictures before messaging Jonah on instagram.

Seaveydaniel: Hey jonah, do I need to get a hotel or are we staying with you?