Needs. (KTH)

21+ (User discretion required. Knowing fully well you all are hoes for Bangtan. Else why are you here? 🌚)

Third Person POV

The earth is going at its usual diurnal course, yet you weren't really at peace.
You were thoroughly frustrated. Your boyfriend, Kim Taehyung, was not really giving you attention. It's not like he was ignoring you, but he is so immersed with the current COVID-19 pandemic situation these days that he almost forgot what normal life was. Yes, he is a doctor.

That not only made you gut wrenching worried, but also pissed. Damn. A lady has needs, too, okay?

You both know each other since long. You were bench partners when you were in college. Taehyung was your crush like he was 'every girl's dream guy' (even some boys, mind you). You had no idea that you were his dream girl all this time. He asked you out right after graduation. That day still makes your face curve into a smile. And why wouldn't it? He was your first.

5 years have long gone past. You both had ups and downs, but you tackled them together.

But. But.

Fuck hormones. You so wanted his long fingers to be buried in you, or even better. Him buried deep inside you.

You understand that Taehyung is busy, but you want attention! It's been two weeks since you haven't been touched. It's not like you don't know how to do it yourself. And since you do, you will.

You bit your lip as you tingled in the right places at the mere thought of it. You quickly stripped out of your clothes and laid spread-eagled on the bed. An hour still had to pass before Taehyung's shift ended.

You closed your eyes and trailed a sensual, gentle finger down the curve of your neck to your sternum, imagining it to be your man's lips. You rolled and tugged at your nipples just like Taehyung would with his talented mouth.

You let out a shaky breath as you fondled one breast and dragged your right hand slowly to your throbbing womanhood. A gasp escaped your lips as your fingers brushed your already swollen clit. Spreading your legs farther apart, you pressed down your fingers a little harder and rubbed it slowly.

Taehyung unlocks the door to your house. He was an hour early, worn out, but strangely energetic for his off for the next 4 days. He stripped out of his clothes and threw them in the nearby laundry basket and went to the guest washroom to clean up. That's what you two always did, strip, shower then wander around the house to your hearts content. Hygiene comes first.

You were so engrossed in your sensual assault that you didn't hear steps coming up the stairs and your room door opening.

"Y/N, I'm home–", Taehyung's mouth went dry as he saw your glistening fingers rubbing your pink, swollen pussy. He gulped as he approached your side of the bed. He lightly placed his hand on your stomach and your eyes snapped open to meet his darkening orbs staring back at you with carnal desire. You blushed the color of your red satin sheets as you closed your legs and leaned up against your headboard.

Your POV

I bit my lip as I took in Taehyung's current state. He was naked, a towel protecting his complete nudity and straining his hardening bulge. My eyes lingered longer than intended at his chest, the water droplets from his shower glistened under the glow of the side lamp. Damn, how long has it been since I last ogled him?

"What are you doing?", he whispered in that husky voice of his that I so love.

"Oh, are you obtuse now, Dr. Kim? Can't you see for yourself?", I deliberately bit my lip. He raised a brow and narrowed his eyes.