Part 1- The Kitchen

A draft blew into the kitchen as he opened the door, flickering the candles, only to be pushed back out as he closed the door as quietly as he came in. His gloves already removed. I'd only been home for a couple of minutes, yet I was still lively and energetic despite my long day.

"Hey Riot" I called out to him, lightly teasing. Riot the name he'd been given for participating in the protests. A name I thoroughly enjoyed. 

"Hey babe," he laughed undoing the mask that covered his face, shaking out his dreadlocks in the process. 

Slowly he made his way over to the kitchen bench on which I sat, dropping his gloves and mask on the floor. His hands met at my knees sliding up the outer of my thigh, brushing briefly along the upper of my inner thigh before finally laying rest at my waist. I lifted my head to be level with his, preparing my lips to meet his. As I brought myself closer to him, his breathing pattern changed, sharp cold air from his nose turned into warm, heavy breaths from his mouth. His bottom lip brushed against my top, his breath warming my nose. Lightly, I bit his bottom lip, pulling it toward me. Riots hands tightened around my waist, his fingers digging into my back, he pulled me close. My legs wrapped around his waist as my jaw relaxed, releasing his lip. My ankles resting on his ass, my hands sliding along his riot gear, laying rest on his shoulders. 

"Perhaps we could continue tonight with a mask still on?" I question, kissing him gently. Perhaps as more of an incentive for what is to come. 

"And how?" he laughs, kissing me back. With more excitement and vigour than I showed him. "Will I be able to kiss you then." His kisses travelled down from my lips to my neck, dragging along my skin. "How will I be able to so so much more?"

I laugh pulling him away from my neck, using his chin to direct. My lips parting ever so slightly, greeting his. Connected to him, one with him as I pulled a balaclava from a draw; pulling myself from him to present him with the mask.  

He stares at the mask, silent, confused until; a laugh grows from deep inside of him, falling around me like a warm and comforting blanket. 

"Should I meet you back when I'm in something a little more... revealing?" he queries, reaching for the mask. Smirking when I pull away, having realized my intention and making up his mind. "Or perhaps you'd provide me a little assistance?"

That smirk, the squinting of his eyes; it created butterflies in my stomach that quickly travelled downwards as I imagined the things I'd do to him. And envisioned the things he'd do to me. 

I undid the knot securing his bandanna behind his neck, slowly removing it and my arm slid down his torso, my hand brushing against his dreads. He stood there silent, one hand still gripping my waist, the other draped on my neck. His breathing heavy and steady, continuing that steady pattern until I startled him, brushing my hand briefly across his pelvis causing him to gasp sharply. 

"You okay?" I ask, concerned.

His cheeks redden, adorably blushing. 

"No I'm just excited" he giggles, sheepishly. 

"Well calm down," I laugh. "There's no need to rush."

He welcomes my laughter, joining in with his own; before kissing me once more. His mouth open, mimicking the shape and movement of my own, his lips cling to mine as they pull away, assuming a new position. Our jaws worked in unison, playing alongside one another like a dance. His tongue slid along my teeth, curious yet unsure, looking for an entry, an invitation. One that I gave, parting my teeth and letting him in, letting him closer to me. As our mouths moved together interlocked, I began unbuckling the front of his vest, satisfied by the release of tension as the clasps pulled apart. Finally satisfied with the number of clasps undone, I began unzipping his vest. Only pulling away from his kiss when it finally undid at the bottom, leading his hands to remove it; leaving only a skin-tight undershirt. 

My hands were drawn immediately to that undershirt, pressing my palms to the stomach underneath. My fingers found themselves in between the crevasses of his abs, working their way up to find his chest. But before I could, his hands worked their way into mine pulling my curious fingers away from those luxurious crevasses. 

"Why rush it?" He teased, "when perhaps we could take it in turns?"

I laugh, pulling myself up to be level with his ear, biting the lobe gently preparing to whisper in his ear as I pulled the balaclava out from underneath me.

"Of course," the words escape from within me like a breath of air. "Anything you say." My arms lunge forward, my hands slipping in the mask to open a gap wide enough to slip it over Riots head. I managed to slip the mask on, the mask was backwards, but still on. 

He laughed once more, although this time it was more of a giggle as I pushed myself backwards on the counter, crossing my legs. My arms stationed far behind me, propping me up and arching my back. I sat in that position momentarily as I waited for Riot to regain his bearings, twisting the eyes and mouth holes into alignment. He paused for a moment, his eyes glistening, widened, registering my position. The corners of his mouth sharpening into an excited grin, biting his bottom lip. I shared a smile with him as well, my eyes following him up and down, inviting him towards me. An offer which he gladly and quickly accepted. His hands followed their original path starting at my knees and moving up my outer thighs working their way under my skirt finally resting on the top of my thighs, his thumbs gently stroking the inside of my thigh. Soft circular motions moving their way upwards, leading his hands, his bare palms warming my legs in their path. The tips of his fingers discovered my underwear, searching under the fabric. My chest begged for more air, I breathed in sharply and exhaled just as quickly, panting as his fingers teased a more personal touch. I threw myself off the weight of my hands, using his shoulders to catch my balance. My legs uncrossed pulling myself forward, locking lips with him once again. He smiled, still pushed up against my face, pulling his fingers from underneath the band, letting it snap back to my skin. I gasped, a reaction from both the shock and longing for him to continue.

"Do you want me to stop?" He pulled away, his head tilted.

His undershirt filled my fist as I pulled him close to me again.

"Don't you dare"

He grinned once again although this time not from his mouth, but his eyes squinted, pushed up by the apples of his cheeks.

One hand wrapped around my neck, pulling me close once again, into his embrace. This time I wasn't as focused on how his mouth moved with mine, but the movement of his other hand. He pulled at my shirts, un-tucking both from my right side, his hand slipping in between the two. Pressing his hand gently against my stomach and sliding it along, un-tucking my outer layer. His right hand fell from my neck as mine crept up to his, carefully he slipped his hands under my shirt using his thumbs to ruffle the shirt upwards. When his hands reached my armpits I broke away from his embrace, pulling my arms up and leaning backwards as he pulled the shirt off over my head and arms. Tossing it to the floor made space in his hands to pull me in close once more, and I got to work removing his undershirt. It was tight, exposing his muscular torso underneath. Riot stepped back, gripping the bottom of his shirt, slipping it up over his head. As he was doing so I jumped off the counter, eyeing the sweat that glistened on his chest, beads trickling down the curvature of his abs. I bent down, eye level with his belly button. My hands planted firmly on his hips, my mouth firmly pushed just below his belly button. He looked down at me, startled, beginning to breathe heavily as my tongue made it's way upwards, licking the sweat off his body. It tasted salty and bitter, oddly metallic, yet familiar; I followed the rise and fall of his chest, until I reached his chin, working through the saltiness to receive the sweet embrace of his kiss. 

I continued the uninterrupted lick until I reached the bottom of his chin, moving from a singular steady motion to multiple short kisses. Peppering his face until I fell into his mouth. My hands had followed my mouth, as they situated themselves on his now bare chest; Riot grabbed my wrists, pushing them up to his neck where I interlocked my fingers, fastening myself onto him. He grabbed the bottom of my ass lifting me up, jumping to hold me more comfortably. My legs latched around his waist and my ankles resting atop of his ass, his hands supporting mine in order to hold me up. 

"What do we think," he questioned in between kisses. "of a little change of scenery?"

I copied his action of talking between kisses, moving down to his neck. "I like what you're thinking."