Part 2- The Living Room

A table in the middle of the room, the only way to describe it was like a block of wood. Solid, sturdy, equipped to hold a decent amount of weight. Complimented with a dark stain, and nothing on it; the surface empty. Soon I would be the only ornament on it. Riot carried me into the room, my hands still wrapped around his neck, our mouths still together. Slowly he let me down, sliding his hands upwards, gliding along my hips and waist, briefly across my chest and finally on my jaw. 

"I have a proposal to make," He smirked, breaking away and straightening up to stand tall above me.

"Well, let's hear it then." My arms outstretched, directed towards the floor, offering him it.

His right leg crossed over his left as he proceeded to plonk to the floor, his hands once again on my knees. 

"Considering you're wearing oh so many more clothes than me," he dramatised the way he said it. Drawing out his vowels and changing the pitch of his voice in strange places. His right hand now lifted so two of his fingers balanced, walking them up and down like a little man. "Perhaps you'd be so kind as to remove an item. A free pass if you will."

Although this 6'8" man sat in front of me, looking up, cross-legged, like a child; there was an aura of mischief and intrigue around him. Perhaps it was the cheeky smirk or the fact that I knew the nature and intent of this man, but I felt obliged to comply. But not to do so without attitude. My leg extended to my side, bent at the knee, my foot a couple of centimetres from touching my thigh. I stared him dead in the eye as I undid the buckle of the leather garter fastened around my thigh and hip, taunting him, not breaking eye contact until it was fully removed and dropped in his lap. His mouth dropped open in mock horror.

"You wouldn't do that to me, would you? You wouldn't allow me to work with this joke of an undressing, would you?" His tone and facial expressions dripped of sarcastic pain, but his eyes glinted behind the mask. Screaming for more. 

"Well if you want it," my leg came back sharply to me as my other positioned itself into a more comfortable position. "Come and get it." Suddenly I sprung up, standing on the table, my legs wide, knees bent, a solid position; staring down at him. 

He too stood up, although nowhere near as quickly as I. Taking his time to let it all sink in, calculating his next move. But to his demise, he was predictable, and I too could calculate my next move by the time he was ready. His hands reached for my waist, my hands reached for his shoulders, using them as somewhat of a vault launching myself upwards to sit on those same shoulders. His face obscured by my skirt, he just stood there for a moment, I would love to know what he was thinking. That moment passed before his hand brushed my skirt away, revealing his cheesy grin that filed half his face and light up the room. 

"Having fun?" I tease

I receive not a response but another giggle, one that you'd hear from a teenage boy who just had his first kiss. I laughed along with him, leaning down to kiss his forehead, too consumed within the moment to notice his hands slipping up the back of my longsleeved top with the intent of removing it. With a firm grip of my arms and a solid bump, he managed to knock me off his shoulders, ensuring I landed safely on my feet, and successfully removing the second last layer of my torso. But this didn't mean it was over. Far from it. 

In less than a second, I grabbed his wrist pulling him close to me tuning my waist and adjusting my stance to grab his belt at the back with my other hand. Finally, my back leg positioned behind his, pushing my ass into his hip; before throwing him over my side to the ground. He landed with a heavy thud, lying there, staring back up at me with that cheeky grin adorning his face. I took this moment as an opportunity to quickly position myself atop of him, leaning on him and my heels. I had the upper hand. Or so I thought. 

I pushed myself forward to rest on my hands, my face now directly above his. Just as I leant down to kiss him, he too carried out a series of motions in less than a second. He grabbed my wrist, pulling me forward, knocking me off balance. His other hand fell to my hip. His legs sliding outside and over my legs, pulling me close, using his weight to flip me over so that he could be on top. His hands held my wrists above my and his legs wrapped around mine. I knew when I was stuck, all I could do was laugh. 

"I know when I've been beat," reaching up as much as I could to finally kiss him. 

He laughs lightly, releasing my wrists and pushing himself backwards, gliding his hands along my waist, sliding under my skirt, his fingers inspecting my underwear once more. My hands grabbed the floor, a reaction to my shock, perhaps excitement to the juxtaposition of his cold fingers alongside his warm hands. He tangled his fingers amongst the side of my underwear, securing a stronghold to pull them down. The back of his fingers pressed against my outer thighs, providing a somewhat calming pressure. Riots eyes darted down my legs, inspecting the curves and concentrating intensely, biting his lower lip absentmindedly. He looked so innocent yet sure of himself, curious yet wise. I lifted my legs to make pulling them off easier, Riot tossing them aside when the task was done, eyeing me hungrily.

Resting on his knees and forearms he crouched over me kissing my lips, slowly, delicately, working his way downwards. His lips brushed along my chin, spending longer at my neck pulling the skin upwards, allowing it to bruise. He left light bite marks, bruises and scratches, but never once did he hurt me. He peppered my collar bone and chest with kisses, working his tongue under the strap of my bra, kissing my breasts. Electricity filled exploded inside of me, beginning at his touch working its way through my head and stomach, down to the tips of my fingers and toes. Riot massaged my stomach with his fingers as he proceeded to press his mouth to my stomach, lightly biting just below my belly button, looking towards me as he did so. 

He pawed the waistband of my skirt as if contemplating whether to remove it, before ultimately deciding to leave it. His head dove under my skirt, his hands planted firmly at their usual spot on my waist. Kissing my thighs, going in deeper, applying pressure with his tongue, moving in strong, circular motions in that single, special area. Perfection. My legs began tingling, my feet twitching. His tongue worked magic, working back the hood and carefully applying pressure, inspecting the labia as he did so. I couldn't help but to breathe in sharply, my heart beating fast, digging my fingers into the floor. Five, Ten minutes passed, I was always so close yet just never there, but he just kept on working at it until; euphoria. All the tension within my body released, the air felt light, I felt tired yet invigorated. Although from the kisses pressed into my thighs once more I knew he wasn't done. Again he pressed his tongue onto me, my hands fell into my hair, massaging my scalp and pulling at the strands. Again I felt the euphoria bursting into me like confetti, beads of sweat formed on my chest, I could see myself glistening. Riot continued, twice, three times, until I let out a soft yet satisfied moan. That's when he chose to stop, pulling himself away and propping himself on his back legs. Wiping his mouth and gliding his hands across my legs. I used my elbows to prop my self up, splitting my legs apart drawing myself close to him, wrapping my hands around his dreads, and leaning up to kiss his mouth delicately. 

I pushed myself back once more, satisfied with the kiss I'd received. Standing up to tower over him once again. 

"Do you wanna follow me?" My hands slid across his still masked face.

He nodded, pushing his hands behind himself to stand up. But I didn't wait for him to follow, walking into the bathroom undoing and dropping my skirt along the way. The sound of  exited pattering of his feet ensured me that he was following.