New Motive(?)

Shuichi's POV

*Yawn...*
Great.
It's another day of this killing game.
Kirumi, Ryoma, Rantaro, Tenko, Angie, Korekiyo and Kaede...

_A little time skip_

We were in the dining hall, as usual. But then, suddenly Monokuma popped up, and the Monokubs were just being annoying. As always.
However, Monokuma gave us a new motive.

I'm not sure if this IS a motive, I mean, it doesn't give us a reason or motivate us to murder... Right?
I let him continue on his sentence about it.

"There is someone here having a special disease! The disease makes them unable to do what they like or do! And if they do what the like/do, blood will come out of a random spot!"

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Hey! Can you take that slut as an example, Monokuma?"
Kokichi was really loud. I think I could even hear him outside of the dining hall.

"What I mean is, if she has the disease she can't do what she likes or do what she usually do! Like using her talent or else she'll bleed from somewhere~ More blood bleeds from that spot if you keep doing though~"

"I think we get it," I said.

Time skip

Kokichi's POV

I felt sick. Maybe it's because of that disease? No. It can't be.

Saihara-chan had came up at me with a question he could've asked other people about.
"Just to be sure, who do you think has it?"

"Mm? Why are you asking me this, detective? You know you could ask the others about this too." I responded.

"I know... I'll ask the others instead," He replied.

God I feet so sick. My eyes hurt. I'm not fine.

When he had asked like, everyone here, except me, he asked me one question.
"Are you okay?"

I mean, I could avoid the question, but that would make me suspicious as hell.

"I'm okay! The supreme leader would never get a disease!"

"Okay then."

God I got away with that? I-

I felt like crying, my eyes hurted so much. I quickly went out the bathroom.