My teacher

As soon as you walk into the classroom you feel your jaw drop. The room is fucking massive! Now you know that colleges are big and that the rooms would be too but this is just a different level of massive. This is huge. Because you arrived 2 minutes before the class is supposed to start the only seats that are still available are the front seats. Jade and Lily sit down on each side of you as your eyes land on the clock. 1 more minute till class is supposed to start. You aren’t really sure what you can expect from a first class. In high school the first classes are usually spend introducing yourself and getting to know the subject a bit. 

You have a feeling that is totally different here, and you are kinda hoping that it is. You are pulled out of your thoughts when a man enters the classroom. He looks like your typical college professor. Grey hair, long beard and somewhere in his 60s probably. You’ve always liked history so you hope he’s somewhat nice. The man starts of by introducing himself to all of you before he starts talking about the plan for the first semester. The hour goes by rather quickly and soon you’re heading towards your next class. The rest of the day goes by like this until you’re walking into the last class of the day; Irish.

This is definitely the class you are most excited for. You absolutely love Irish. Although ‘love’ is probably an understatement. Therefor you’re hoping that you’ll have a nice teacher who isn’t too stern and has a sense of humor. You are sitting in the front, again next to Lily and Jade as you look at the clock. One more hour and then you can finally go home again. It isn’t that you don’t like your first day. It’s just that you’re quite exhausted already. You’re really glad that none of the teachers has given up any homework or assignments yet because if they had you’d officially be dead tonight. You are pulled out of your thoughts by someone entering the classroom. 

He stands next to the board as he starts to write his name with chalk. A frown spreads on your face as you take your time to study the man. That can’t be your Irish professor, right? He looked so young! You read the name: 'Prof. Gael.’ on the board and raise your eyebrows in confusion when he turns towards the class again. 'There’s no way’ you tell yourself. There’s no way this insanely handsome guy is your Irish professor. He clears his throat before introducing himself,

Gael: “Good afternoon class. My name is Professor Gael and I’m going to be your Irish teacher.” You feel your eyes widen at his words, to which Jade and Lily laugh at because of your funny face.

You: “How’s he our professor! He looks so young!” You whisper which sounds more like a scream at a very low volume.

The two just laugh at your words before turning their focus back to the young professor. The hour passes by rather quickly. Professor Gael mainly talks about the plan for the upcoming semester, just like the other professors did. He talks about some basic stuff you need to know and if you didn’t know that already that you should learn it for the next class. You spend most of the time admiring the handsome man in front of you instead of listening to what he is actually saying. Truth is you’re really good in Irish and you already understand what he was trying to say. So you can afford daydreaming about the handsome man. 

You think you’re not being obvious but the handsome professor definitely catches you staring at him in a different way than the other students do. He tries to remain professional but it affects him. His eyes instantly landed on you when he first walked into the room. He thought you were beautiful and was happy that such a beautiful girl was sitting in the front of his class. He definitely thought you’re very cute and wanted to get to know you better. Gael was kind of sad when the bell rang through the classroom  but he knew that he would see you again soon. Since you’re his student.

He asks every student to fill in the map of the classroom to see where they’re sitting. Everyone is gonna have to sit in the same seat for the first semester so he can learn the names. As soon as he gets the map back and everyone gets up to leave the classroom he marks the spot where you were sitting with a red dot, so he can remember it. He says goodbye to everyone leaving the class and flashes you his cute smile as you walk out of the classroom. He definitely sees your cheeks turning pink as you walk out with your friends and smiles happily at the thought of him being the reason why you smiled like that.