⭐️. . . 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒

[ BREAKING ! ] MODENA PLACES 3rd PLACE IN "ROAD TO THE CROWN" + TO TRANSFER TO RUBY ENTERTAINMENT?!

Good news! The most talked about rookie group, MODENA, has placed 3rd! Despite their busy schedules, the girls managed to work hard and become more popular!

They also performed their new song there! The new song is called "ICY"

MODENA has broken a lot of records despite just debuting two months ago! From entering the billboard chart to having a collaboration stage and winning rookie group of the year, 2020 might just be the year for these girls!

The performance made headlines as there was an inspirational message in the beginning which made people love them more and which made them gain more fans!

They are now the top one rookie group of the year!

Everyone has been going crazy for the girls' first mission! The outfits were really gorgeous and Knetz said that they have the best outfits and stage! The professionalism Sally had when her bracelet got stuck in her hair and Lauren's change of tone in the second song! Jennie got to showcase her dancing skills, Stacy's energetic charisma despite getting those threats. Some even believed that Icy will be Stacy's era as she got to sing the chorus, she got lines, and more! Lastly, Cherri's confidence has been getting praised as she has become more confident than ever!

The stage also seems slippery as in the bridge of Icy, Sally almost slipped but fans are happy that she is okay and proved that MODENA is the IT group.

Watch their performance here:

That's not all! CEO Park Jihyo has said that the girls will be moving to Ruby Entertainment! It is the new BDZ Entertainment managed by Tiffany Young!

_____________________________

Comments Here

_____________________________

Just wanted to promote me and harmonxxx girls :)
THEY ARE NOT UNDER VIVID ENTERTAINMENT