Chapter twelve: We say goodbye to a friend

Those brothers are really the biggest fear of any man. A beast, no, a monsters who live in Arena. We're fighting for hours, people are booing and the crowds are thudding, As Ethius wounded badly and Harius is in the edge, speculating the two monstrous brothers, and Trixus smacked him and laughed as he pointed his axe to Harius and Ethius stand noodling, as he threw his sword and pick his two daggers and jumped twisted as he threw the daggers. Trixus killed, Harius heavily breathes as the other grew in hate and rage. He draw his sword and axe, barbarically attack us both, "YOU WILL DIE GREEKS!" he will stab Ethius but I clanked my sword in his deadly weapon and Ethius stab him in the chest and up to the head he sliced half of the body and crowd stopped booing, as they shouting "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE!" LIVE!" "LIVE!" "LIVE"

The royals stood up and raised their hands and shouted "THEY WILL LIVE!" we sharply sighed and grunted. As many arenas throughout Egypt, Syria, Greece and Rome. We're been fighting many fiercest, brute and most monstrous warriors in the arena.

Crowds are praising the name of Priamos not me, as we face into the four mightiest and truly brutal gladiators in Rome. They are like Makhai as they fight and spills blood on arena that spread across the arena, they're called The Krakens. They're six feet and seven inches tall, extremely masculine body and they have deep scars all over the body. I admit, I feel useless and have fear. "In Deimos' cock!" I shouted in my mind, shivering while watching the krakens brutally killing thousands of gladiators.

It's us, that day, we will facing the krakens and Harius is shivers and praying to Nike, goddess of Victory. Ethius shouted,"WE DIE TOGETHER! OR GAIN FREEDOM!?" Some gladiators snickered and smirked, Ethius threw the keys and says to us, like an old times that "Stand and fight! Romans will not freed us, Do, whatever you need to do!" We're clamors and have hope.

We're in the arena, fighting and defensively blocking their attack and when I saw an opportunity to retaliate, I run into the arena's wall and the three dumb follow me like cheetah as I put my feet in the wall and jumped out of nowhere I was like, well flying, and I twisted my body and slashed the three and head separated in their body, as one of them remains and brutal retailing on three of us, I have no shield, suddenly Harius was there, he grunting congratulations me "Do it, for me." As Ethius threw his sword and blenching, I ripped Harius body within the kraken's body.

I grabbed the spear, stabbed it in the corpse of the Kraken as I raised it and put the spear into the ground as he will be sleeping in the top of the spear, I kneeled and cries.