Chapter 3- New discoveries

As the day was ending at Hogwarts, Albus and Scorpius were going to sleep. Scorpius was thinking about where Snape could be, while Albus was just sleeping. Then suddenly Scorpius realised, "Albus, At the start of this year, your Dad gave you a parchment right?

"Yeah so, I was going to use it in the next Defense Against the Dark Arts class."Said Albus

Scorpius asked," What did your dad say to you when he gave you that paper?

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" Said Albus.

"Give it to me" Said Scorpius

Then Scorpius takes his wand out and places it's tip on the paper and says,"I Solemnly Swear That I Am Up To No Good" And suddenly the words appear on the parchment ' The Marauders Map'

" Woah" says Albus surprised.

"Your Dad gave you the Marauders Map. The words he said were the method of using the map. To close it you have to say "Mischief Managed". That's how your grandfather and his friends used to get away with mischief in Hogwarts.

Albus kept it at the side table and went to sleep without closing it. Suddenly two  names appear in the Headmaster's Office, Severus Snape and Minerva Mcgonagall. Albus and Scorpius peacefully sleeping, not knowing what they seek is in the castle. Both the names disappear through a corridor and only Professor Mcgonagall's name reappears.

Meanwhile Harry is in his office wondering where could Delphini be, when a thought crosses his mind and he rushes towards Hermione's Office.

Harry says" I think I know how to find Delphi."

Draco overhears these words and rushes in.

"Albus told Delphini had an Augurey tattoo on her neck right? And she can fly too. So what if she is an animagus like Sirius?" said Harry

"That's a very big 'if' Harry. We don't know that much about her to confirm she is an animagus."

" But we could put a look out and put for an Augurey or Delphi flying." Said Hermione

" And we will also get more security for the ministry and your House because she will be coming for you" Said Hermione

"Thank you Hermione, we have to finish her as soon as possible otherwise she would kill lots of people, and when the word is out that Voldemort's Daughter is alive, the Death Eaters could rise again for an attack with Delphini like last time." Said Harry 

NEXT CHAPTER OF ALBUS AND HARRY'S LIVES WILL BE AN INTERESTING ONE AS SECRETS WILL BE REVEALED AND HURTFUL TRUTH'S WILL COME OUT.

STAY TUNED TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT