Boyfriend Troubles - Kreme - Killer x Dream

[A/N So their relationship is already establish in this. To summarize this story, it's Killer being insecure and dream being the supportive, comforting boyfriend he is.]

It was another warm, sunny day over dreams castle and kingdom. Everyone was happily going about their day, and Dream was excited because today was the day Killer would be coming over and Dream had set up a while like of movies to binge watch, along with plenty of their favorite snacks. Dream sat eagerly on the couch, waiting for Killer to arrive. Things had honestly been so much better for Dream and Killer since Nightmare accidentally found them kissing, and it took a lot of explaining and crying from Dream, but reluctantly his brother approved.

A guard entering the room with Killer caught Dreams attention and he was up off the couch and pulling Killer into a tight hug within seconds.

"Killer! I'm so happy you here! I've got a whole list of movies to watch and I had Ink go to that one AU and get some of are favorite snacks so everything is set up!" Dream exclaimed excitedly and Killer smiled at the other in awe.

"You know your to damn adorable when you do that, right?" Killer said pulling the other closer and brushing their lips together. Dream blushed bright gold while Killer smirked.

"What? I wasn't even doing anything but talking? How is that cute?" Dream smiled and laughed, pushing at Killers chest playfully.

"You are adorable no matter what you do. I honestly don't deserve you." Killer said, and paid no mind to the comment, continuing to coo over Dream.

Dream, however, looked at killer with a serious expression. "Of course you deserve me! Why wouldn't you?" Dream asked, knowing certain things bothering Killer he's always trying to reassure him. And this just seems like red flag in his behavior to Dream.

"Oh come on Dream I didn't mean it seriously or anything." Killer tried to play it off, but Dream kept that determined look on his face.

"No I think you did mean it. Whether you said it like you meant it, your mind still though it, because you feel that way don't you?" Dream said and Killer looked away with a huff.

"Well it's not like I do deserve you. I'm bad, you know this. I'm a bad person, I'm bad at being a person sometimes." Killer admitted while looking at anything in the room but Dream.

Dreams reason was to take Killer's hands, pull them over to the couch and sit down. Dream still firmly kept his hold on Killer's hand. "Killer, listen to me. Listen to me very careful because I mean every word of this. You are not a bad person. Maybe you were a bad person but your not anymore because your trying to be a good person. Bad people don't try to be good, and bad people don't care that they're bad, but you do. You care so much about a lot, and that helps make you a good person along with trying to be good. You deserve do much more than you think you do, and you definitely deserve me." Dream finish and looked at Killer who was speechless. Killer had tear forming in the corners of his eyes and at first Dream thought he had upset Killer. That was until Killer pulled him into a sudden hug. Dream hugged him back and rubbed soothing circles between Killer's shoulder blades.

"You deserve a lot Killer, I wanna help you see that, that's why I tell you, is because I want you to be able to say you deserve things. I want you to see yourself like how I see you." Dream added and continued to rubs killer's back.

"I-I want to be able to say that. I really do, and maybe eventually I'll be able to, but just... Thanks." Killer stuttered and sat back up, taking a deep breath to steady himself.

"How about we watch those movies, huh?" Killer suggested with a smile and snuggled into Dream, basically forcing the other to lay down. Not that Dream minded this, he was used to it, Killer could be like a cat. So Dream wrapped his arms around Killer and they lied there on the couch. Dream grabbed the controller from the table and turned on the first movie.

"So what's this about you not feeling like a person too?" Dream asked, still mindlessly rubbing Killer's back.

"Meh, save it for the next fanfic." Killer replied not taking his eyes off the TV.