━━━𝟎𝟎𝟏

━ONEI hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember

ONE
I hate getting flashbacks from things I don't want to remember.

.· *   • ˚
✶   : ·  •
.· *
✵ ˚ : ·
* ˚    ✶
.   ·
  *

ANOTHER ORDINARY day flew by. One that the dark haired would certainly not remember in the following month, and yet he didn't feel as upset about it as he usually did.

The young adult sat on his freshly made bed and sighed occasionally, probably to remind himself about his very lazy and unspectacular day.

His plain green eyes wandered around, looked trough the room he sat in as if it was the first time for him to look at it, -which it definitely wasn't.

He and his father moved back to the house the boy spent his entire childhood in, and despite knowing that he should feel positively nostalgic about it, he couldn't grow fond of the place he once called his 'home'.

A lot had changed since he left Japan so it was probably normal for him to feel out of place there, another reason that made him feel angry about himself and his current way of thinking.

Of course he knew that the world didn't revolve around him, that everything and everyone changed since he last saw them and yet he couldn't prevent himself from feeling unwanted and left out.

It was probably egoistic of him, -a emotion that he was way too familiar with.

His friends probably changed since he last saw them, and he couldn't blame them for it because he wasn't an exception from the way time made everyone mature over the past years.

What did make him feel upset though was the fact that he couldn't just call everyone and reconnect with them as if nothing ever happened and he didn't just cut everyone off after he moved away.

He forgot most of their names after the first few months he lived in America, deleted their contact information after the seventh and never thought of them again after the ninth.

Iwaizumi didn't know why he acted the way every single time something happened that didn't seem normal to him, after all he thought that he should've tried harder to hold onto the people he once trusted the most.

Everything was too late by now, years after middle school ended and he would become a third year in high school. That made it almost impossible for him to act as if nothing ever happened, but on the other side he didn't even know if he wanted to in the first place.

He had one person to talk to apart from his father, and despite not being best friends with said male anymore, both of them were still somewhat familiar with one another.