The mysterious pink-haired girl

cover image credit: Viola flame @sallyfaceamino

                                                                                 Neasa's Pov

  I'm finally away from him. The relief was unimaginable I'm finally free of that so-called excuse of a father he ruined my life. Here I am my new home Addison Apartments. It's a shame I had to leave my home country but it's for the best. Oops, I'm sure you're wondering who is this girl my name is Neasa and this is my story. I was born in a small town in Ireland called Galway I lived with my mother Hannah she was a professional photographer, my father Oden he was a Wiccan high priest, my older brother Cathbad was studying to be a nurse, and his twin sister Fianna was an exotic dancer, and, my baby sister Essa she was only three so all she had to worry about was what doll to play with, then there was me Neasa I was only sixteen so all I had to worry about was getting good grades. We were a happy family until my mother started getting sick a lot until one day she was just gone. Dad started getting depressed and he's no longer the kind and caring father he once was. He's cruel, manipulative, and angry after mom died he took his frustrations out on me I don't even know if he loves me anymore I didn't want anything else than my father back not whoever this man is not my father he's a monster. But after what happened last time we spoke I want him dead I hate him. I guess you're wondering what happened well don't remember much but I remember it was a snowy day my father was drunk but at that time I was used to it at the time but that night was different I went to bed early so I could avoid him as much as possible but was woken up to my baby sister screaming I've never heard her that scared so I ran to her room only to find my dad and a couple of his drinking buddies holding my sister upside down and one of them had a knife. So I called out for them to stop but two of them grabbed me and pinned me to the ground and that's the last thing I remember. When I woke up I was in the hospital and my brother was with me and I couldn't see anything out of my right eye then he told me, I'm s-sorry this is still so-so hard Essa was dead m-my dad killed her.