--

I forgot to check your entried today but rest assured, I will check and start sooner or later. Since I can't place a message on your walls one by one, I'll take this opportunity to give you a message.

All of us here are aspiring writers- people who want their stories to be discovered so that we can share it to bigger groups and eventually extend our reach as we progress.

Continue writing and always remember your purpose if you're thinking of quitting. Why are you writing? Why do you keep on doing it even with low reads and-or votes? Stick to your purpose and sooner or later people will admire you. For being brave and for overcoming different conundrums thrown by the world.

The real world is a mischievous place. I understand if you're here to escape because I am too, but never do something you'd regret, because even though this is our haven, we still have to face reality.

Never degrade yourself because you think others are better writers. Each one of us have different stories to tell. We have different writing voices and techniques that differentiates us from the others. Believe in yourself and by then, you'll find people believing in you too.

If you have a hard time with things, feel free to message me or anthroposophia . We will lend our ears to listen and we hope it will help you.

Remember that the obstacles He continuosly gives us are instruments to help us grow. You are worth it. Your stories are amazing. You are special in your own way.

Everytime I see your perseverance and passion in writing, I always remember what she said. As a thank you, I iterated what my english teacher once told me. She said, writers are amazing people. You won't believe how much they put effort to finish a masterpiece. What she said is true. You should be proud but not too much. Always stay humble.

Above all, trust Him.