Ban and King

It was one Morning the team just got reunited with their team mate King. Ban is still not convinced that they found king because of his looks. When King transformed from kid form to his old form Ban Got Shocked.

Ban: It's really you King

King: You just noticed it now !? How disappointing!

Ban: Don't talk to me Like that stupid! Last time I saw you, your so Fat your floating ability Rejects you.

King: Did you just call me Fat!

Ban: What is there a problem?!

King: I'm not fat I'm Chubby!!! You'll repent your sins, Fox Sin of Greed!

Ban: Can you do Anything about it !!!

King: I just did!

   Without saying King summons his pillow turns into a sack puts Ban Whole body from behind. Ban was not alert enough to get away from Kings pillow

Ban: Hey Let me out of this!!!

King: Finally I've been waiting for 10yrs to do this! Hahaha

   Then flowers blooms inside where Ban whole body is trapped

Ban: What are you going to do Kill me ? You know you can't do that Stupid!!!

King: Who Says about killing you ?

   He then releases a spell that spread pollen inside the sack Making Ban very sleepy. He was knocked out for a while he was brought to a place were no one can hear them. They went so deep into the woods were none of the members of the Sins and holy knights have ever traveled on this part of the words. Ban finally wakes up after a long journey.

  He finds himself tied in a Y position bed made of Kings pillow with his clothes are still on. Were his hands are tied on two corners of the bed above him above him. His ankles were tied together in the middle part of the rail of the bed.

Ban: What the ?! Hey king get me outta here!!!

   He tried to shake from his restraints made by king but he can't get away from it.

King: Ohh Ban always so full of himself. That's what I like about you hahaha

Ban: What are you going to do? You got me so what now?

King: I'm going to Torture you hahaha

Ban: Your so Boring you know that King ? I have already been tortured by  Jude one of the holy knights in were I was held for 5 yrs. How can you top that you weakling!!!!

King: I can assure you, you haven't experienced this torture yet.

Ban: Lets see if you have the balls to hurt me. Grizzly Sin of the Sloth!!!

King: Alright you asked for it !

   He snaps his fingers commanding his pillow to remove the polo of Ban revealing his White muscular upper body.

Ban: What are you going to do? Pierce my body like always ? You are so lazy King.

King: Who said about piercing your body? I'm not that dumb.

   He snaps his fingers again, Then threads from kings pillow appeared and forms into hands and tickles Bans armpits slowly causing him to hold in his laughter at the start.

Ban: hmmmmppp! Hmmmmhhmhmgmgmgm!!! Hmmmmmm!!!!

In Bans mind ( Ohh shit he didn't tell me this is the torture  must hold it in)

King: Is someone ticklish? Hahahaha

Ban: hmhmhmmm phgn hmhmhm no!!!

   He tried to hold in his laughter so much that cause king to level it up. King snaps his fingers making the hands that tickling Ban's armpits to move faster causing him to break to laughter.