Chapter 38

Beastboy P.O.V
We were all lined up and waited for Robin's orders, Billy Numerous was giving me dirty looks and made faces at me.

"What's your plan HIVE?"Robin asked with a determined look, Gizmo stepped/flew forward.

"We heard about your new member, she looks promising"Gizmo smirked.

"What do you want with friend Raven?!"Starfire screamed.

"To get rid of her before she gets good at her new job"Billy Numerous put a hand on his hip, Starfire gave him a glare as he hid behind Manmoth.

"You won't be getting rid of anyone today! TITANS GO!"Robin ordered as we all split up and attacked.

I turned into a tiger and tried to claw Billy Numerous but he moved before I could, he split up into 6 and started to mock me.

"Look at you! All confused! Hahaha!"

I transform into a wolf and catch the scent of Billy.

I switch to a bull and charge at him, I turn into a anaconda and wrap myself around him, preventing him from moving and possibly from breathing.

Billy's face turns red and he starts to heavily breathe.

"Let..me..go!"Billy said before he went unconscious.

I turn back to myself but get knocked down by someone jumping on my back.

"What the?!"I say trying to shake the person off.

I shift into a bird as the person falls off, it was Kyd Wykkyd. I transformed into a cheetah and attempt to jump onto him but he vanished into thin air.

I was dumbfounded until I got kicked in the ass making me transform back to my normal self.

The only thing I knew about Kyd was that he was really good at combat and that he could teleport like Raven.

Kyd punched me in the gut and kicked my side, he started to repeatedly punch me in the face making me stumble back.

He runs up to me and tried to punch me in my gut again but I gave him an uppercut and changed into a Lion.

I was quick enough to claw half of his face, he attempts to kick my head but I ducked down and jumped on him, he was about to throw me off but I turned into a polar bear and held him down.

"Do you admit defeat?"I smirked.

Kyd grit his teeth in anger, all of a sudden I get pushed off Kyd. I look over to the person and it looked like a new member, he was dressed in a...chicken costume?

I burst out laughing rolling around on the floor.

"What's so funny?"The chicken man said with annoyance in his voice, I wipe a tear and sit up.

"Dude you're dressed in a chicken costume!"Chicken Dude muttered something and came charging at me.

His attacks were slow but strong which gave me an advantage.

I turn into a cheetah and run around him which made him dizzy, I got kicked back by Kyd and turned back to my human self.

Chicken Dude stopped getting dizzy and started to corner me with Kyd Wykkyd. I try to make a strategy in my head but I was too focused on them making a move that I couldn't think properly.

Suddenly a wing came flying out of the sky and pierced Kyd in the stomach, he coughed out blood and fell backwards.

I look up to see the source and see it was Raven!

"THANKS RAE!!"I yelled and then looked back at Chicken Dude.

He pulled out a gigantic chicken leg and used it as a bat, he swung at my head and missed, the more swings he made the more I backed up.

I turn into a eagle as fear truck him, you see chickens are terrified of eagles.

I flew towards him and he started scream. I chase him around everyone that were still fighting and caught a glimpse of Raven in her demon form pinning someone down, I felt a sting and a bit of anger took over me.

"Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me! Please don't hurt me!"Chicken Dude kept chanting.

"Give me your chicken costume and I'll leave you alone!"He nods frantically and unzips the suit from the front and pulls off his head mask. Chicken Dude gently puts them on the ground and puts his arms up in the air.

"LEAVE!"I yelled as he ran away.

I turn back to my normal self and laughed, I look around me to see if anyone needed help but they seemed in control of their scraps.

I look over to Raven who was back to normal and holding her arm.

It had a part of her cloak wrapped around it, blood was visibly running down her arm and it looked like it wouldn't stop anytime soon, I ran over to her.

"Raven what's wrong with your arm?!"I touched the spot and she hissed in pain.

"Just a little scratch"I take off the fabric and my eyes widened.

SHE HAD A HOLE IN HER ARM!!

"Just a little scratch?! Raven you have a hole in your arm!"I look over to Cy who knocked out his opponent.

I throw the piece of Raven's cloak on the floor and ripped of my sleeve and wrapped it around her wound.

"We have to get you home! Now!"I picked her up bridal style as she blushed.

"Gar I can walk by myself"Raven tried to get out of my grasp but I held her close to me and tightened my grip on her.

"Not on my watch!"I ran over to Cyborg who looked at us in confused but then saw Raven's arm.

"What happened to your arm?!"Cyborg said.

"Some bastard threw a dagger at me when I was flying"Cyborg looked at everyone else and then looked back at me and Raven.

"Take her back to tower! I'll be there in a few minutes"I nod and start running towards the tower.