chapter twenty-two

Rudy woke up to the sound of vomiting coming from sawyers bathroom. He got up slowly and walked into the bathroom to comfort sawyer.

He knew it was her because he woke up and felt an empty space in the bed and his arms weren't wrapped around the petite girl.

He sat on the floor next to and pulled her hair back while he rubbed her back.

"are the girls still sleeping?" sawyer whispered as she moved away from the toilet bowl.

"yeah i think so" rudy smiled down at her "you want me to go check on them?".

"please" Rudy walked out of the bathroom and sawyer got up and left the room slowly to find her phone.

she texted Madison and Madelyn to come over in a few hours because she needed to talk to them about something.

a few hours had gone past and the boys had taken the twins to the park for a while and the three girls had stayed at home so sawyer could tell them about what she wanted to tell them.

"i missed my period" sawyer spat out as the girls had a separate conversation

"what?" the two said at the same time

"i think i might be pregnant"

"you have to tell rudy babe" madison said grabbing her hands in comfort

"i'm just scared, i remember him taking about being scared to even be around kids, what if he doesn't want one"

"Rudy loves those girls like his own and i'm pretty sure he'd love to have a baby with you now"

"i'm fucking crying, i'm for sure pregnant"

"what?" the girls whipped their heads around as they heard a voice from the front door

Rudy was stood in the door way with the girls
in front of him

"girls come on" madison said as she waved the twins over to her and madelyn as they led them to their room so rudy and sawyer could talk

"p-pregnant?" rudy stuttered

"rudy i'm pregnant"

AUTHORS NOTE!

that's all on this story
hope you enjoyed!
thank you for all the
great feedback on this
book!