Chapter 2

Previously on Chapter 1

Then I clench my hands into a tight fist, I look up with hatred look on my face. "Don't worry mom... I'll make him pay for what he have done to you..." I said again.

Percy Jackson will pay for killing my mother

-Why Do You Hate Me?-

Y/N P.O.V

Ever since my first encounter with that Percy guy. He have been trying to get me to talk to him. It's really annoying. I'm not going to just turn him into a stone, I'm going to make him suffer. He took away the only person that ever cared for me, and I'm going to make him pay in the most painful way possible.

Today is another training session. This time I decide to practice my aiming skill in archery. A guy name Brian is the one coaching me on this.

"Okay... keep your back straight... your arms too..." Brian said, guiding me. I did as told. "Focus, Y/N..." he said again. "Good... now shoot!" He said. I release the arrow and it hits right at the center. A grin makes its way to my face. I turn to Brian and smile.

"Thanks for coaching me..." I said. "You're a natural, Y/N..." he said. I smile softly at him. He steps a bit closer to me. "Um... what are you doing?" I said. He didn't respond and keeps taking a step forward. "I like you, Y/N..." he said. "Wait... what?" I said. "I like you..." he repeats. "Um... sorry, Brian... I don't like you... that way... you're a good friend... but that's all you'll ever be to me..." I said. He looks down with a sad face.

"I understand..." he said. "I'm sorry..." I said, looking at him apologetically. He shakes his head "no... it's okay... well... you're free to go... that's all for today's lesson..." he said. I smile at him and turn around to leave. I didn't realize someone is watching the whole thing.

Percy P.O.V

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. Why am I even affected by the fact that Brian just confess to her? Do I like her? Is that even possible. She's new here...

'Ugh... what am I thinking... I'll just go to Annabeth and have a little sword practice. That'll clear my head' I thought to myself. Then I walk off to find Annabeth.

Time-Skip

It was now dining time. I make my way over to where we all gather to have dinner. I take a seat among those unclaimed once, because I still don't know who my God/Goddess parents are.

I just sit in silence, since I don't really get along with anyone here. I start to eat, closing my eyes. They are right... all the foods here taste like what we always have from our old home. This makes me remember my mom. What she always cook for me.

After dinner, it's still not late. Curfew time is in an hour. So I took this time to take a stroll around the camp.

As I walk, I can hear someone calling my name. I stop walking and turn around. I roll my eyes when I realize who it was. I turn back around and continue to walk. But the person caught up with me anyway.

"Wait, Y/N..." the person said. I let out a frustrated sigh and turn to face him. "What do you want, Jackson?!" I spat. "Why do you hate me so much? I just wanna be friends with you..." He said, looking at me with a sad gaze. I let out an airy laugh, well more like a scoff.

"Hate you? I don't hate you..." I said. He have a hopeful look on his face. I sneer at him. "I despise you!" I spat harshly. His face turns into a sad one. "Why? What did I do to make you despise me?" He said. I look away from him. I try to walk off, but he grabs my wrist. "Let go..." I said. He shakes his head "no... until you give me an answer, I'm not letting you go..." he said.

"You took away someone important to me! How do you expect me not to hate you?!" I scream at him. His eyes widened after hearing what I said. "W-what? W-who? I don't remember killing a human..." he said. "Who said my mother is a human?" I said. He looks at me in confusion.

I yank my hand away from his wrist. "My mother isn't a human... she's a half-human... she's..." I stop. I look away from him. Then I look back at him as my appearance slowly changing.

I can see Percy's eyes widening as he looks at me in shock

I can see Percy's eyes widening as he looks at me in shock. Then I let myself turn back to normal. "M-Medusa..." he said. "She's my mom... and YOU killed her..." I spat, pointing at him. He just continue to stares at me.

"Don't worry... even when I have her appearance... I don't have her power to turn people into stone. But if I do... you bet I will turn you into a stone..." I said glaring at him.

I roll my eyes as he keep staring at me. "If you're smart... stay away from me. Even though I can't turn you into stone... I have ways to end you" I said. Then the sound of horn can be heard. "Curfew time" I said. Then I turn my body and make my way to my tent. I flop myself into my hammock and lay down. I stare at the ceiling and sigh.

I close my eyes as I let the sleepiness comes. Then I drift off into a deep slumber.

Dream

"Mama!" I scream. I run around the place as I try to look for my mom. I turn around the corner and drop on my knees at the sight in front of me.

My mom laying headless on the ground. Then 3 people stood before her body. 2 guys one girl. 1 of the guys is holding a curse sword, riptide.

End of dreams

I gasp awake. That nightmare keeps on haunting me. No... not nightmare. That's a memory. I clench my hands into a tight fist.

I'll make you pay for what you've done, Jackson

*to be continued*