Chapter 3: The past always comes to haunt you.

You transform back to a fox and walk back into the room and go back to Aizawa, who just gives you a curious look, which you return with a smug grin. He just shakes his head and welcomes you back into his shoulder. He stands up and draws the attention of the class, announcing that they are now going to the USJ and that the class should get onto the bus. The class president, Iida you recall, tries to add some semblance of order to how people get onto the bus, but his plans are quickly foiled by the open interior of the bus. You give him a yip of condolences. Once everyone is on the bus you hop off of Aizawa's shoulder and decide to get an up close look at all the students. You quickly realize that there are 2 people in the class you want to avoid; one being Bakugo for obvious reasons, the other being the little grape that is Mineta Minoru. From the little interaction you have seen between him and the girls of the class, as well as what your quirk is saying about him, you deem him to be a human piece of garbage. The rest of the class seems fairly sociable, and you think you'll enjoy getting to know all of them.

Once you arrive at the USJ you hop back up onto Aizawa's shoulder, to which he responds by rubbing your head absently. You tolerate it. You just listen in on the lesson plan before your quirk begins to screech at you 'DANGER. DANGER. PROTECT. DANGER.' You're very confused as to why your quirk is currently shouting inside of your head, but find your question answered when a large purple portal opens in the middle of the USJ. You go to alert Aizawa but find your body freezing as you lay eyes on one of the main villains - he has pale blue hair and red eyes. The man who tortured you is currently attacking Aizawa and his students. Aizawa gives you a glance and notices your rigid posture, then follows your eyes and notices the villain. His expression twists into pure anger. He turns to his students, "get back to the bus! This is a villain attack, run!" The situation finally sets in and the students begin to run back to the bus before being stopped by the mist villain, "I am Kurogiri, a member of the League of Villains. Unfortunately, I can't allow any of you to leave." He speaks and you find yourself automatically hissing at him. The villain opens a portal below all of the students and says something along the lines of "sayonara".

You feel yourself falling before light floods your eyes and you get dropped onto some metal floor. You let your eyes readjust and you realize that you've been dropped into the flood zone, and landed on top of the boat. You take quick stock of your surroundings and are not liking your situation one bit. Midoriya and Asui are in the water, trying not to drown - you figure Asui will be fine, you just need to worry about Midoriya - and the water around them is filled with villains.

You think through your mental list of animals that you've seen, and finally land on something that you can use. You force a partial transformation and massive eagle wings unfurl from your back, each wing easily bigger than your own body. You make one large flap and you're already off the ground, so you skim the water and glide over to Midoriya - you wrap your tail around him and fly back up, unbothered by the added weight. By the time you've gotten back to the boat Asui is looking at you suspiciously.

You drop Midoriya next to her and land on the boat. The frog girl eyes you carefully, "who are you? Kero." You look at her and turn back into a fox, then back to your human form, "I am Y/N. Please forgive me for tricking you into thinking I was an animal - Nezu has some weird opinions on how to mess with his students." Asui nods in acceptance before looking at you again. "Do you have any ideas on how to get us out of here? Kero." You think for a second before asking "do you know if this water is salt water?". The frog girl regards you with slight trepidation before nodding. You let a shit-eating grin, the likes of which Aizawa would be proud, come over your face. You turns to Asui, "I'm going to need you to grab Midoriya and jump to land in a couple of seconds. Actually, do it as soon as I jump." Asui complies when she sees your grin and grabs Midoriya by the waist.

You jump over the edge of the boat and Asui flings herself towards the shore. Seeing her midair, you transform into something you've only ever heard about before. A Raijū. A being resembling a blue and white wolf made entirely of electricity. You feel yourself become lightning incarnate and almost as soon as you touch the water all of the villains are unconscious. You transform back and into a human before turning into a swordfish and swimming to the edge of the pool. Asui and Midoriya are staring at the pool full of unconscious villains in shock. You transform back into your normal human self before swimming over to the greenettes. Midoriya turns to you; "Y/N, w-what was th-that." You give him a smile and shrug, "I may or may not have turned into a Raijū, the living embodiment of lightning in mythology." Asui just gives you a look before sighing and shaking her head. She looks so done with this.

Your distracted from Asui by the sound of talking. You turn towards the plaza and see Aizawa taking down villain after villain. Suddenly that pale haired villain is behind Aizawa and touches his elbow. You watch as Aizawa's elbow turns to dust, just as your shoulder had done. You can barely think. Your instincts are screaming in rage and fear. You remember what that villain did to you before, and it scares you. You know what Aizawa has done to care for you, and you hate that he is hurt. Your mind is screaming along with your instincts, you don't want Aizawa to be hurt.

You barely have time to think before that massive bird thing is behind Aizawa and smashes him into the ground. You see blood. You see his blood. That makes you angry. Angry that someone hurt what you want to protect. You are angry that Shigaraki hurt you before. You feel so much rage. You feel something inside of you snap.

You fly forward with a cry of rage, you body steaming into a transformation. You don't even think about what you transform into, you go with what feels natural. You just want something will let you hurt those who hurt you and Aizawa. You just want them to feel pain. You feel a burning sensation under your skin and let it consume you whole. You open your eyes and suddenly everything is deathly quiet and horribly still. Nothing makes sound, nothing moves. Nothing but you. You take a step and the ground below you sizzles with heat, melting at the mere touch of your body. You don't think, you just do.

You raise a hand to the monster who dared to hurt Aizawa. Your guardian. You come into contact with it and the monsters flesh begins to burn and melt. You close your hands around it's wrists and watch as it's hands melt off and fall to the ground. It's forearms begin to bubble and burst from heat. You cauterize the wound to keep it from ever healing. You graze your hands over it arms, making clear hand prints with melted flesh. You stop and grab the buzzing beneath your skin, and suddenly lightening arcs from you to the beast, the electricity frying every nerve in its body to nonexistence. You stop your assault and find a rumbling sensation within yourself. You grab it and force the earth around you to bend to your will. Spikes made of earth spring fourth and impale the creature over and over until it is suspended entirely by the spikes, it's blood running from every open wound on its body. You turn to the blue haired one and throw spikes into his wrists before you feel a tugging on your heart. You instinctively release your transformation and once again the world moves.

The monster before you dies instantly and Shigaraki screams in pain while moving his arms away from the spikes, his wrists run through by earth. You look at him uncaring before turning to Aizawa and gently picking the injured man up and walking towards the entrance of the USJ. You take a couple of steps before your suddenly feel a massive amount of pain overtake your body. You feel your consciousness begin to fade and are vaguely aware that you've placed Aizawa on the ground and that you are bleeding from every opening on your body. You look down at Aizawa one last time before falling to the side.

The world goes black.