27

A/n: I want to thank you, lovely readers, for getting this story 5k reads!!! 💕💓🎊🎉 I couldn't get this mean reads from this story without you guys! I'm glad you guys love the story, which makes me happy to write for you guys! Also, can someone please tell me why when I paste a sentence or a word from the chapter in a different spot, my words turn black? So enjoy this chapter of the Winx Club 😘

Headmistress's Office: Headmistress Faragonda

My magic mirror showed me the image of Bloom sitting down on the cliff with the view of Alfea in her sight. Flying in circles around Bloom was Lockette as she was playing with the strands of Bloom's long fiery hair. Bloom had trouble looking in her eyes, but she smiled when Lockette came to the side of her grabbing another new strand of hair. Then my magic mirror showed me, Emalia, as she was by the lakeside of Lake Roccaluce. Emalia's eyes were closed as she was sitting on the sands of the lake with Serenity on the side of her with her eyes closed too. Kekipi was taking a nap in Emalia's crossed legs as he snuggled in a tight ball. Serenity and Emalia were mediating soaking in the sun if the beautiful day.

"Poor Bloom, I wonder what's bothering her?" I spoke to myself.

"You should be saying 'Poor Emalia, how can we get you the help she needs'" Lady Griffin declared, coming out of the shadows of my office in the corner.

"What do you mean by that, Griffin?"

I turned away as my magic mirror vanished the image of Emalia, Kekipi, and Serenity to show myself. Griffin's arms were crossed, and she wore this relaxed, but the tense look on her face.

"The last time I saw her, Emalia was doing fine, and now I can see through your mirror that she is going to lose control again sooner rather than later!" Lady Griffin explained, stating her thoughts.

"Well, I have Serenity, her bonded pixie, and Professor Avalon working with Emalia to balance out her powers so they can emerge as one again," I replied with my arms behind my back, hoping Griffin won't get to the topic I never wanted to discuss with Emalia.

"Did you tell Emalia why her powers were spilled in the first place?"

My body tensed, and I turned sharply at Griffin as her dark violet lips sunk. I sauntered over to my desk chair, falling into the cushion seat.

"You never told Emalia about the existence of Lord Darkar?" Griffin asked, placing her hands on my organized desk.

"No, I never got the chance to tell Emalia after she woke up from losing herself within her powers, if I had told her of the existence of Lord Darkar then she will further think she is a monster," I replied with my elbows resting on my desk with head down. "I can't have my student breaking down from that thought like that,"

It was silent in my office, Lady Griffin or I spoke a word. I felt the weight of my decision of not telling Emalia grew heavier. I know at some point I have to tell Emalia about her powers, but when is the right time to tell the young fairy?

"Darkar will target Cloudtower next for the piece of the Codex," Griffin sighed, getting off the first topic we spoke about.

I know Lady Griffin changed the subject of Emalia and her connection with Lord Darkar, so I wouldn't feel too bad for not telling my fairy student.

"If my fairies and your witches work together, they can protect the Codex," I played along, letting the previous conversation slip from what we are talking about now.

"You maybe right, but still no witch likes the idea of working with a fairy, including myself," Griffin declared, pointing at herself. "I'll cam handle working with Emalia,"