Second year

This has nothing to do with the first one, even tho the titles are related slightly. Takes place in their second year, Harry was sorted into Slytherin, and the philosophers stone thing never happened because Harry just stayed out of it.

Draco's POV:
    I'm sat next to Harry in the great hall, and we just watched the sorting ceremony. Apparently there's another Weasley, and hopefully it's their last child because from what I've heard, their family isn't very fortunate. I used to make fun of them, but Harry told me to be nice to them; Granger too. I want to make him happy, so I haven't said anything to them since our first year.
    During the summer holidays, I brought Harry to the Malfoy Manor, with some trouble of course. He had bars on his windows! This wasn't a problem for my mother of course (who was with me to pick me up, father was waiting at the Manor), who just made them vanish, but it still makes me tear up a bit. They were starving him! I've never wanted to hurt someone so much; the Dursley's. I don't know why he stays with them.
    Harry has changed my views on Muggle-borns in many ways, but I have to keep my "pure blood" persona in front of father. He thinks they don't deserve rights. I wish I could hurt him too sometimes. He hates Harry.

Harry's POV:
    I'm sitting in the great hall next to Draco, and the food has just appeared on the table. Today marks a year from the day I shook Draco's hand, and was sorted into Slytherin. That was probably the best day of my life. I like Draco a lot, even if I had to convince him to stop making fun of Muggle-borns and the Weasley siblings.
    We sat and ate, while watching the others talk. I don't feel like I need to talk while I'm with Draco, it's like we can hear what we're thinking. "Comfy silence" he calls it.
    I want to tell him something this year; I like him. Like, more than a friend kind of way. But I don't know how he'll respond. I decided on a plan; write a note for him, and leave it on his bed in the dormitory. I'll pretend to be asleep so he can read it and think I'm not watching.
    I wrote the note two weeks ago, at the Dursley's, a couple days before Draco and his mom came and rescued me from that horrible house.
    The Malfoy Manor was cold, but Draco's big room had a fireplace, and it was fun to slide around on our socks on the polished floors. It was so fun spending that much time with Draco.
    The note was now in my pocket, hidden inside my robes. I was now so conscious that it was there, that I could've sworn I could feel the parchment right against my skin.
    We ate our pudding, and then went off to our dormitory. Draco and I shared a room with Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and Zabini Blaise. Our four posters were set in a circle, and mine was next to Draco's (my left) and Blaise (my right). I waited until Draco went into the bathroom, and for the others to fall asleep. Blaise wasn't back yet, and Crabbe and Goyle were already fast asleep, so I placed the note on Draco's bed, slightly covered by his green blankets. It read;

Dear Draco,
    I'm too scared to say this in person, so I wrote this note for you. I want to say; I really like you Draco, in more than a friend kind of way. I really hope you feel the same, and if you don't, I really want to still be friends, even if we can't hold hands.
    Your eyes are the prettiest eyes I've ever seen, and your hair looks so soft, I want to touch it. I wish you would go a day without the gel so I could just look at it like that. I only see your hair without it at night and when you wake up. You're very smart, and I wish I could say that I passed an exam without your help, but we both know that isn't true.
    Sorry about this, but I just really needed to tell you. Please don't hate me.
-Harry

Draco's POV:
    I just finished showering, and I got into my pyjamas. I saw that Blaise, Crabbe, Goyle, and Harry were all asleep, so I decided to just go to bed myself. I walked over to my bed, brought the covers down, and I noticed a piece of parchment, laying under my blankets. I picked it up and read it. My stomach filled with butterflies. Did he really feel this way? Did he really like me like this?
    I felt the same way, but Harry's sleep— wait. I just saw his eyes open for a second!
"Harry, I know you're awake you idiot!"
    I walked over to his bed and shook him a little bit. He smiled.
"What? No I'm not!"
"Well you're awake now huh?"
"Well... yeah.."
"I liked your note"
"Huh? Oh— really? You aren't mad?"
"Why would I be mad?"
"I didn't think you would feel the same way!"
"But I do."
"Wha—"
    Harry was now sitting up in his bed, his legs crossed over each other. I took his hand, since his note said he always wanted to.
"You can hold my hand whenever you want, Harry."
"O—okay."
    We stayed like that for a bit. It was awkward, I will admit, but I liked it either way. After about 30 seconds, Harry stood up and hugged me. His arms were around my waist, since I was taller than him, and mine were around his neck. His head was on my shoulder.
"I really like you too Harry."

I KNOW MY STORIES ARE SO CHEESY BUT JUST— I LIKE THE CHILDHOOD INNOCENCE WE HAVE GOING ON! Hope u enjoyed :)