9

*a month later*

*Cesars POV*
I actually love Ruby. Like what the fuck. A month ago we where just friends. Now he's sleeping at my house every night. Pretty big change, huh.

I only have a few classes with Ruby, but we find a lot of time to hang out with each other. We text constantly in class.

Ruby- I HATE science 💀
Cesar-Better then English. We get to write a essay. (Like I'm gonna do that😂)
Ruby- Your right 😤 but I try to get good grades.

Cesar- Well can your grades take a break bc you and me gotta meeting in the janitors closet

Ruby- I mean fuck grades.

"Just kissing okay? I got a big test." Ruby said. "Aww shorty why not skip it?" I smirked "No Cesar it's important!" He said flustered. I grabbed his waist and pulled him onto my lap. I brushed my nose on his neck, teasing "Come on Cesar" he moaned. "Be patient" I whispered and nibbled his neck.Ruby squirmed and sighed.I kissed him, and he kept begging for more, pulling my hair back into the kiss. I pulled away "Probably time for that test, huh" Ruby gave me a peck on the cheek and left the closet.
*time skip*
*Rubys POV*
"What are we watching tonight?" I said. "None."He said and got on top of me. "Jesus Cesar." I grabbed him and pulled his lips to mine. His tongue entered my mouth, and made me moan. Then I heard Oscar. OSCAR?! I pushed Cesar off me and saw Oscar, his jaw on the floor. "Holy shit" Oscar said. I went to defend Cesar "It was all my fault. He said no and I-" Oscar cut me off "he looked like he was enjoying himself Ruby." He paused. "Get cleaned up and I'll meet you in the living room.