CHAPTER FIVE

NOTE
This is kinda like a filler. Was in a good mood and thought of giving a double update so why not☺️
I wrote down Sebastian's pov because that's what I would have loved to read in a book for this part I hope you like it.
Bear with my mistakes again.This is just a hobby am not a professional.

Sebastian

I don't know what Nicholas said to 'Cinderella' as they call her that made her agree to the private dance but judging from our first encounter, I knew it was not something she would willingly want to do.
I looked up when I heard the door open and there she stood in the same room with me.My eyes roamed all over her body finally convinced she looked perfect in whatever she wore.

She walked over to me and took me aback when she sat on my lap and started her slow sensual arousing lap dance that was driving me nuts

She was taking charge from the way she held back my hands and her commanding voice
No touching mister
My retard of a mind couldn't help but wonder if she was that dominant too in bed.
That would be a turn on
She was driving me to the edge of my sanity with her skilled antics and I couldn't hold back anymore. I turned her around so that she was facing me and I had to fight back the raunchy thoughts I had of pulling off her mask and kissing the hell outta her
And here I thought you didn't love private dances
From her comment when I teased her, I knew she was mad and she wanted me to pay for it and with that, she was doing a fine job.
The butterfly kiss she left on my neck and her vanilla smell when she leaned on me did it.
Such a temptress
'Dance is over'
Those words from her meant she wanted to leave .I didn't want her to but I had to. I couldn't resist from asking her name. I wanted to know her. I wanted to know what she looked like beneath the mask she wore. But I had to settle for just her name. I respected whatever wierd reason she had of hiding her face.
When she lifted her glove revealing her Raven tattoo to answer my question, I was buffled and I took her hand in mine ignoring the tingling sensations that coursed through my body .that's when I saw the inscription just below the Raven
Rizzy.  Beautiful name
I know I was crossing all the lines tonight but I wanted her to know me too. I needed her to connect with a part of me and telling her my name gave me the satisfaction of us not being strangers
Creepy, I know
And then she turned and headed to the door leaving me behind to stare at her beautiful frame until she was gone.

Clarissa

" You what?" Maria yelled.
I couldn't help rolling my eyes at her for causing such a distraction causing the customers near the counter to shoot dagger looks at us.
"Could you lower your voice dummy"

"Okayy but that was unexpected. What happened? Did anyone hurt you or what?"
I sighed and explained the whole story of Saturday's happenings to Maria who at the end of it had a mischevous grin on on her face.
" Wow girl,you really are a baddie .poor guy. If I were in his shoes
With all these curves, I would jump you and worry about it later."

"Jeez Maria, it's not funny."

"Okay sorry but honestly,I feel  better knowing you ain't going back to that club."

"Yeah me too "

" Now spill the beans, was he hot?"

" K-E-N-D-A-l-l you are impossible." I huffed at her pulling her name in annoyance.

"O- kayy .But from that blush you got on your cheeks I know you are thinking about it too
He clap was clap cute clap!
I threw her the towel I had in my hands as I shook my head.

"I give up on you nut case."

She chuckled ." Seriously though, what are you going to do now ? I know you need that money "

" Well, I guess I have to find another side job to pay my bills or I'll be sleeping on the streets."

" Don't talk like that Rizzy. I will ask a few of my friends about any jobs available then let you know."

" What would I do without you baby. Thank you."
I said to her as I gave her  a quick bear hug and we both went on with our work.

Comment and press the star down here to vote !!
Follow for updates