The Alpha

"Jaylen why do you wanna f*uck with this guy why should we get involved" i say. "Because we need to at least give an effort of stopping him" Jayden responds.
Were pulling up to this subway station. We hop out of the car and walk toward the stairs leading down to the station.
We both walk down and were greeted by a guy standing at the door of a abandoned subway. He looks very like Jayden but not as built as Jayden.
"You shouldnt be here" the guy says.
"Look dude we dont want to hassle but-" Jayden says and I interrupt him.
"You better not turn any more people without letting them know the consequences i dont like asking twice" i say.
Then three people emerged from the shadows.
Two guys and one girl.
I give them all side eyes.
"Who are you" the man says. "You tell us first" Jayden says.
"Derek Hale" the man says.
"Were the lopez twins jayla and jayden" jayden says.
"You have some balls coming down here alone" derek says.
"We could beat all your asses" i say which causes the brown haired guy to growl flaring his eyes.
And i lean toward the guy with my eyes glaring and with my teeth out reflecting his werewolf abilities when jayden holds his arm down to keep me back.
"This is isaac, boyd and erika" derek says pointing them out.
"Why should i stop because you both told me too" derek says.
"Because we asked politely" jayden says.
"Your in my territory i could set all them on you" derek says.
"C'mon then i can take all these little bitches" i say and then erika growled at me.
"What are you" derek says to us.
"Reflectors" i say.
"Prove it" derek says then i focus on dereks powers and then i turn on red alpha eyes and i growl then i turn them off. Thats how i reflect. I think of something or i can reflect on the person near me and i can reflect there powers so i can have the same.
"Impressive how about you" derek says to jayden and he does.
"So last warning" i say walking up the steps followed by jayden.
"Shes hot" isaac says to derek.
And i turn back to him with a jokingly are you serious look.
Me and jayden walk out of the subway and get in the car.
"Where are we staying" i ask him.
"Well we have an apartment for a while" jayden says.
"I guess thats fine" i say.
"We have school tomorrow so lets get home" jayden says and we drive home and we get home.
I put on some pjs and i head to sleep.
A/n
Sorry for the short chapter i hope you like the storyy