Chapter 2

Celeste POV
8 months later...
"Boss you have a meeting with Mr Carter in 45 minutes"
"Ok tell me when they arrive" I became cold and heartless as my employees would say after James left me, I became hopeless my dad who owned a business in Europe supported me, he was the only who believe in me apart from my little angel. He is the only one that I am affectionate with otherwise I am cold towards everybody a few months later James left me I made my own business I quickly gained the title of the youngest billionaire.
"Boss they have arrived" I was always busy with my work
"Ok let them in..."

Elijah POV
"Where to now sir?"
"Myers Enterprises" I had a meeting with some businesswoman, it was rare to see a woman survive in this industry and if they did was probably because they slept with some businessman so I don't expect much.
"We are here sir"
I walked in to this tall building, to say the least it was impressive.
I walked in to a big conference room it was dark just like I liked it, it was also very luxurious. My thoughts were interrupted by door opening. I turned around and saw a gorgeous woman come in she had silky black hair I just would want to run my fingers through it, her rosy full lips would be a dream to kiss the nose was like a ornament that complemented the whole face and her hazel eyes were hard to figure out they held no emotion.
" Good afternoon Mr Carter, pleasure to meet you"
"The pleasure is all mine" I was going kiss her hand but eventually she pulled it away and proceeded to smile.
I spent the whole meeting staring at her like a masterpiece.
I was pulled out of my thoughts when a little boy was trying to walk towards her
"Mama" the little boy called her
"Oh hello my little munchkin, how's my baby doing?" Baby?! She is married?
" oh pardon me this is my son Aiden" son...
"D..dada?" The little boy called me
"No baby that's not your dada, sorry about that"
"No that's okay so.. where's his dad" I was eager to know what had happen why would anyone someone that beautiful
" well Mr Carter I believe this meeting is over it was nice meeting you" she said as she turned to me her eyes changed to cold ones like before
I walked out because  I didn't want to push her or provocate her she seemed like someone not to mess with.
I got in the car that was parked in front of the building. I had to find out more about her I didn't know why she caught my attention, so I called my best friend also my hacker.
"Hello?"
"Leo can you find some information on the CEO of Myers enterprises"
"Ok one sec let me process this you want the information on the Celeste Myers? A girl?"
"Yes and do it now don't cause a big deal" I tried to be calm I knew he was going to do this
"Big deal?!? You just asked me to get information on a girl now that's a first"
"Can you hurry up and get your job done otherwise I'll find someone else" I don't know how I haven't kill this idiot
"Okay okay well there isn't much info on her because it's well protected" oh perfect just what I needed
"Well has she been seen with anyone"
"She is cold and heartless she never shows an ounce of emotion and for a relationship the are many billionaires or businessman want to marry her but she always rejects she is never seen on a any man's arm don't know the reason why.."
" okay thanks man" I was disappointed that Leo couldn't find anything
I won't give up there is a reason why she is like that and she is different when she was with her little son I just had to break the ice and I knew it would take along time...

Boyyy if he knew how long it would take just for a date....