11

I felt dozens of hands shaking me out of my sleep.

"Wake up Ann!" I was so tired I couldn't even make out who's voice it was. I opened my eyes and saw everyone over me smiling and still shaking me.

"Back up guys, she's waking up," I could tell that was Caleb's voice, and the blurry shapes left me.

"What?" I asked groggily trying to sit up.

"It's your birthday!" It was still a mixture of people's voices. Eventually I woke up and could see right. I sat up and smiled. Caleb came and sat next to me.

"Come Ann, it's your birthday!!" I smiled again and hugged him.

"Happy birthday Analyn," Austin came over and hugged me too and I gave him a tight hug back.

"Thank you guys," I said to everyone.

We went upstairs and my mom greeted us all. She saw me and came over and hugged me.

"Happy birthday Ann!" my mom said, and I hear Caleb yell,

"HAPPY BURFDAY!" and I felt this impact of someone on my back and knew Cae joined in, and then soon I felt more and more smooshed and I knew everyone else joined in.

"I made a lot. Of. Pancakes, with strawberries and bacon so everyone eat up," my mom announced. We all grabbed a plate. We sat in front of tv and watched Disney Channel. Caleb would not stop telling me happy birthday and hugging me, and I absolutely loved it. I went through some of the birthday wishes on Insta, I couldn't reply yet but I would later.

"Okay I hope ya'll brought your swim suits!" my mom said to us as we put or plates on the counter. We all sprinted to the nearest bathroom to get changed so we could go swimming.

I went up to my bedroom to change and Annie, Hayley, Syd and Liv decided to come with me, and the boys went with each other. When I was done changing I looked over and Sydney was looking weirdly at everything on my dresser. I walked up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder.

"Are you looking for something?" I asked, and she jumped up and whipped around.

"Um, no, I just thought I saw something," she quickly left my room. Annie and the girls left with her, and I examined my dresser one more time so see if anything was moved or gone, and it looked perfect as I left it. What?

I closed my door and saw Cae standing right outside of it. I jumped but I had to tell him what just happened.

"You rea-" I interrupted him, "Guess what just happened," I told him the story.

"Whoa, that's really weird. Come on let's go, I'm sure she was just being weird," I wanted to stop thinking about it but it bothered me a lot.

We swam for a long time, and it was really fun I loved being with everyone but I kept looking at Syd and she kept looking at me too. We all got out after a while, and we all changed back into our normal clothes. This time Syd changed in the guest bathroom, which I still didn't trust her in either. We all sat in the living room together watching tv when Luke and Syd came up to me.

"Our mom is coming soon, so I'll say bye now," I got up and hugged him.

"Thank you for coming and thank you for my gifts, tell your mom I said thank you too," I hugged the twins and Liv

"Of course, happy birthday Analyn," Luke said, "Happy birthday," Syd and Liv said and I smiled at both of them.

"Our mom's coming too," Brennan said as him, Katie and Ryan came over to hug me and wish me happy birthday. I told them thank you for coming and thank you for my gifts. Both of their moms came around the same time and they left. The Leblancs stayed longer so I could be with Cae and Austin can play with Annie and Hay. They also lived next door so they can leave whenever.