I Planned a Murder at 1:56

• Dedicated to Franchesca Mahinay

I planned a murder at 1:56

***

“his anger was replaced by fear, his eyes were shaking as he looked towards the unknown silhouette in red walking near him.

Me.

He looked at me in the eye and tried to find little remains of the Simone she knew.

But there was none.

“what do you want from me?” his voice firm but I sensed the fright  still.

I did not speak as I walked near him, eyeing him from head to toe.

I know he drained all of his blood from his face when I took out my crooked dagger, something my heart wanted me to have to fulfill…. its revenge. it is so sharp that he wouldn’t even feel the pain.

Lucky guy.

I walked towards him as he coward in his seat.

“I did not mean to kill anyone!!! I wasn’t born a bad person! I demand you to let me go!”

His words made me smile.

I leaned towards him to give him a French kiss.

“baby, you were born to die…”

 I said sexily to him while I plunged my dagger straight to his heart.

“But I was born to kill.” 

As I retrieved myself, I stood up and walked away. It was time for a little celebration…

The murder I planned at 1:56 was a success.

============================================================================

so, what can you say 'bout my new story? please leave comments, vote and promooote :))