Mr.Grier Is Ready For You Pt 1

Ship: Cash

Summary: Fifty Shades of Grey Style

Cameron's Pov

I walked up the steps to the Tall Grey Building:Grier Co. I finally had enough courage to walk up to it.

I took in a deep breath.

I can do this.

I pull out my iPhone 6 and turn it off.This is a very important interview and I can't have any distraction.

I walked into the building and a bunch of people in work suits and pan suits are rushing around with papers and brief cases in the their hand.

I spot the reciptionist and quickly run over to the desk.

She's busy typing away on her computer and looks at me through her thick framed glasses.

She's a Blonde with eyeliner and bold shiny red lips , wearing a black pan suit.

"May I help you" she says in a annoyed tone.

Rude Much.

"Um, I - I'm her to interview Mr.Grey for People's Magazine.(Just go with the flow)

She looks away from me and goes back on her computer to type away and she looks back up at me.

"Mr.Dallas, 5:30 interview?" She asks lifting an eyebrow.

"Yes That's me"(Yep that's me.My bad Continue.)

"5th floor and go straight make a right snd you'll be greeted with another reciptionist, tell her your name and off you go. I'll notify her that your coming up".

I nod and walk away from the door looking for the elevator.

I spot it and go inside pressing the 5th button.

This elevator music is cheesy.

The elevator stops at the 3rd floor and someone in blue suit steps inside.He looks at me and smiles.

I give a nervous smile and wait for my stop.

Finally.

I get off the elevator and go straight and make a right and meet with a another reciptionist.

Before I speak she does.

"Mr.Dallas,5:30 appointment for People Magazine"? She questions.

I nod and she presses a button and talks into it.

"Mr.Grier, Mr.Dallas from people's magazine is here to see you"

"Send him in" a deeper voice says.

She takes her hand from the button and turns to me.

"Mr.Grier is ready for you".

No Copyright Intended.All rights reserved to the author and creator of Fifth shades of grey.

I'm just writing that because i dont wanna get sued or nothing. I don't even know.

Next Chapters sometime this week. Be on the look out.